hi everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

arw

Blue Crack Addict
Hi Everyone! :help:

I have been checking out this site for a long time but I have never posted. I think this site is a riot! Some of the things said about U2 and especially The Edge :edge: ....I'm not sure if I am even posting this in the right place but....anyways the reason I decided to post, and mabe this has already been touched apon because I saw someone mention it the other day, does anyone know what happed to Takemehigher.com? I make wallpapers for my home and work computers and that site had the best amount of pictures. Anyone know where it went or if there's a site similar to it? Thanks!:wave:

Hi there. :happy:

Takemehigheris oliveu2's site. She has problems with the site, but it will work soon again - she hopes it will....:uhoh:

Welcome! They might move this to PLEBAns or 'Intro yourself in the babyface cafe', but that's ok, you get the hang of it - glad you've come aboard! :wave:

arw9797 said:
Thanks FallingStar. I was worried it just disappeared like so many other U2 sites out there. I hope it's up an running soon!:)
It will be. :hug:

Olive! :mad::scream::rant::sad::sad::sad:

;):evil:

Would I be a total nerd if I said I am so happy I decided to start posting? I've been reading this site forever but I never considered posting until now! I love it!:hyper: :heart: :kiss:

arw9797 said:
Would I be a total nerd if I said I am so happy I decided to start posting? I've been reading this site forever but I never considered posting until now! I love it!:hyper: :heart: :kiss:

:hug: Welcome, welcome! It's always nice to see new faces around PLEBA.

no, you're not a nerd, posting is fun! I am sure all the Edge girls will be thrilled that they have a new person to :drool: over Edge pics with.

ILuvLarryMullen said:
no, you're not a nerd, posting is fun! I am sure all the Edge girls will be thrilled that they have a new person to :drool: over Edge pics with.

Yes and I do :drool: :drool: :drool: over him :edge: everytime I see him! Especially the photos of the last week! Two events in 1 week! I thought I was going to die!!!! :drunk:

arw9797 said:

Yes and I do :drool: :drool: :drool: over him :edge: everytime I see him! Especially the photos of the last week! Two events in 1 week! I thought I was going to die!!!! :drunk:

YAY:hyper: :hyper: another Edge girl. Hi arw9797:wave:
im an Edge girl. Do you know how to post pics?
Well I hope you pop into this coming Friday's Edge thread.
Im sure you've figured out that Fridays are Edge day for the Edge girls. You can introduce yourself to the other Edge girls and you can share some lovely Edge pics:yes: See ya around PLEBA

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

YAY:hyper: :hyper: another Edge girl. Hi arw9797:wave:
im an Edge girl. Do you know how to post pics?
Well I hope you pop into this coming Friday's Edge thread.
Im sure you've figured out that Fridays are Edge day for the Edge girls. You can introduce yourself to the other Edge girls and you can share some lovely Edge pics:yes: See ya around PLEBA

I have no idea how to post pictures:sad: anyone want to fill me in?

I figured out a few weeks ago that Friday is the best day to check this site out. I will do just about anything to his :edge: lovely face:sexywink:

awwww i love pleba, everyone here is always so friendly to one another, I've never seen any of the other boards be so welcoming to newbies. :heart:

ILuvLarryMullen said:
awwww i love pleba, everyone here is always so friendly to one another, I've never seen any of the other boards be so welcoming to newbies. :heart:

Me neither!

PLEBA fuzzies!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

arw9797 said:

I have no idea how to post pictures:sad: anyone want to fill me in?
You have to get the url of a pic you want to post like "http://www.u2now.hpg.ig.com.br/fotos/edge-ababy/ed-pop19.jpg" and then you have to put and [/img ] around the address.

[img]http://www.u2now.hpg.ig.com.br/fotos/edge-ababy/ed-pop19.jpg
Done. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom