Hi Everyone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bonogirl10

The Fly
Evening All!
Hi, I've always liked Interference and I loved reading this forum for a long time but I just now decided to register. Anway, I just wanted to say "Hi" and that I luv what you guys write in here! It always cheers me up! Hope to talk to you all soon!
Luv
Bonogirl 10
P.S. As if the name didn't give it away, I luv Bono....and I look Larry's way as well!

We are too darn popular fer our own good.

Welcome aboard the Raunch Ranch of a Discoboooooos that we call PLEBA. Grab a moofin, some sassy tassles, and strap thinself in fer...

Well just take this:
i3817496D-998A-423D-ACF7-66E36C9FF0F1.jpg

<---- BonoFan.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"I think I just said I was smart there - I'm sorry about that." ~BONO~

LOVE me, give me SOUL

O YEAH YEAH YEAH...

I wish you a warm WELCOME!!!! This place has been a little CRAZY lately! Hope you're up for it!!! Bono, eh???? Hmmmm.... how about a little....
iB4267C7A-F0B8-47C7-B991-F27369E4B635.jpg

and a little...
iAA9B5487-DED2-45E3-A86E-B2675540274B.jpg

And a little something extra.... (my favorite Larry pic)
iEB129E46-23BF-4E4C-97DC-331D6E6EBF1D.jpg

------------------
MuchMusic: Do you have a final message for the crowd? Something they can take home with them.
Larry: Something they can take home with them? I'm not taking my clothes off!

We need a little MORE something extra
wink.gif

i9AA50C85-9D56-4B4B-BE39-90C0154FA83E.jpg

I'm sorry, I know I've posted this pic everywhere recently but I just can't get enough of it!
biggrin.gif

Welcome Bonogirl10! Enjoy your stay at the PLEBA mansion...and watch out for midnight prowlers
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

Hey Everyone!
Thanks for the very warm welcome...and the very droolworthy pics. What a way to wake up in the morning....Bono and Larry. Yea, this is gonna be a "Beatutiful Day!" Once i get the hang of this posting thing i'll try to post some very NICE pics for u all too!
See u later!

Back
Top Bottom