HI everybody!!! HI Dr. Nick!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
At least Bono didn't have stripey pants. :p

96cd3d7c.jpg

Hi, Kelly... I'm sure it will be OK! :hug: I just went through the same exact thing with a close friend of mine the night before last. And it turned out to be simply one of those days for him when he was so overwhelmed with things to do, that he just thought to himself, "I'll call her tomorrow and catch her up," without a thought that I would have been worried!

And he was just fine the next morning! I was a little :eyebrow: , but I did understand... I've had those days, too!

1991smoothcriminal.jpg

GracelandHarley said:
Hi, Kelly... I'm sure it will be OK! :hug: I just went through the same exact thing with a close friend of mine the night before last. And it turned out to be simply one of those days for him when he was so overwhelmed with things to do, that he just thought to himself, "I'll call her tomorrow and catch her up," without a thought that I would have been worried!

And he was just fine the next morning! I was a little :eyebrow: , but I did understand... I've had those days, too!

1991smoothcriminal.jpg

Yeah, hopefully she just has the ringer turned off because she wanted to go to sleep early. I told my mother, "When you get a big phone bill next month with 20 calls to Kerry's number, remember that it's all your fault."

4c58eb04.jpg

Oh, a Tweek episode of South Park is on - how appropriate :lol:.

^K & K?! :wink: We're L & L!:D

Actually, we have the exact same initials, too! My mother swears she never realized this at the time. The rhyming first names was, of course, de rigueur (sp?) at the time, but our middle names were from each of our grandmothers... both LMH! My mom first realized it when she had our christening jewelry engraved!

EdgeNYCMSG.jpg

larry_wave_nummy.jpg

Larryprimalscreambandhug.jpg

And, good grief, pardon my manners!!

:wave: Edgette!
:wave: Souly!
:wave: Granny!

Hope I didn't miss anyone...

Kelly :hug: It will all turn out alright. Remember that the simplest explanation is more than likely the truth - she'll call soon

and since shameless narcissism doesn't seem to be a problem around here......

99096940_a9cde32734.jpg

picture of u2 with me :D
(4th person to the right of Bono)

Last edited:
GracelandHarley said:

Larryprimalscreambandhug.jpg

And, good grief, pardon my manners!!

:wave: Edgette!
:wave: Souly!
:wave: Granny!

Hope I didn't miss anyone...

hi pumpkins! :hug:

I've got that picture's opposite view - but unfortunately photobucket seems to have died :(

Originally posted by GracelandHarley

1991smoothcriminal.jpg

When I first glanced at this picture, it looked like Larry was wearing Mickey Mouse ears! So I guess it really *is* time for me to go to bed.

Goodnight, Kelly--hope your sister is okay.
Goodnight, Granny.
Goodnight, Jammy.
Goodnight, Chrissi.
Goodnight, Grace.
Goodnight, Edgette.
Goodnight, Souly.
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom