Hhhhhhheeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tanya

The Fly
Hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few questions for all my fellow plebanites. Okay first how do I get the little picture in the corner of my screen and I heard in the chat room that all four members of U2 were vegetarians. I know Larry and Edge are but this is the first I have heard of it about Bono. I thought he was a meat and potatoes person myself. I didn't think Adam was either. I was just curious.But it is very frustrating when you think you know everything about a band and someone pops up with new information,but I figured someone here would knowAnd could help me.:banghead:

No way is Bono veggie. He eats meat all the time. A fan witnessed Bono and Edge consuming steak and lobster at the Globe awards last month. Larry is the only veggie member of U2 I am almost sure.

Re: Hhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllpppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya said:
I have a few questions for all my fellow plebanites. Okay first how do I get the little picture in the corner of my screen

Go to usercp at the top right hand corner of the page.. and click on edit options.. scroll down to avatar, click it and change your avatar there.

Larry is the only vegetarian, but he has taken injections of bull's blood for his back. I never understood that. He might as well eat beef. I read an interview with Ali that said Bono loved to cook but stopped cooking meals at home when she gave up meat, so maybe she is veggie, but not him. I've heard a lot of stories about Bono and Edge eating meals with meat. Bono once said he wasn't 'evolved' enough to give up meat, he loves his shepard's pie and a good steak. So yes, he IS a meat and potatoes man. The info you got on chat was incorrect. I think some people just assume all rock stars are veggie because so many famous people are.

Back
Top Bottom