Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildeIrish796

War Child
Greetings fellow PLEBA members! since I now have your attention, I would like to propose something only you beautiful people could appreciate; JamJar, souLnation2002, FallingStar, and myself would like to start something similar to the PLEBA mansion or the Man Corral or the "I knew there was something I had to do" thread. basically, the idea is this:

We want to create a thread where people will take on roles of U2 members- and they can be anything whether it's Bono, Edge, Baby Bono, Mackie, The Fly...anyway, it's kind of like live journal because you act as that character. Enough said. :p

If you're interested or have any questions or suggestions, feel free to reply, and, note to the Mods, I wasn't sure where this would go, so you can move it to the appropriate place, thanks! :wave: :sexywink:

ummm *raised hand* i know no one else has replied to this, but i would love to participate! i already have a lar' on a lj, so i wouldn't mind having another larry (you can never have too much larry!) or an adam of my own would be fun! let me know at sandranini@yahoo.com

Hmmm....lemme think 'bout that for a few...I WANT Bono...I don't wanna BE Bono:wink:

Psst...please splain the game plan a little more for me...Thankies...

Can I play too?

Or at least be sent a link so I can read what everyone else is doing? I love these. :yes:

Thanks! :wave:

~J

Edgette said:
Can I play too?

Or at least be sent a link so I can read what everyone else is doing? I love these. :yes:

Thanks! :wave:

~J

Ditto on that....I'm bored...need something to amuse myself with!

sounds interesting....

*strolls into the forum*
WildeIrish...this idea of yours sounds very interesting. Original and rather amusing for those who have free time on their hands.
So tell me....who has which....personalities and which ones are left. If it's still possible....I wanna come out and play too ^_^

well, here's the list so far of who people want to be:

souLnation2002--->Larry:larry:

JamJar--->Edge:edge:

Fallingstar--->Bono:bono: (atleast I think she does, I can't remember..)

BonoQ--->The Fly:bono:

cali*gal--->Larry:larry:

Edgette--->Adam:adam:

WildeIrish796--->Adam:adam:

well, there's the count of people who've voiced their choices so far. I hope it helps :tongue:

:scratch: :hmm: maybe we could, if it wouldn't get too confusing....wow, it just occured to me that i forgot what the original idea of this was:ohmy:
that could be a problem. one easily solved though....what do you guys want this to be?*yes, i'm taking the lazy way out....kind of..it would be the easy way if i could remember what's going on!!!!!!! help me out here jamjar and FS!!!!!*:uhoh:

well...there's 2 Adams and 2 Larrys....so we can have 2 Bonos!!

What I couldn't do with 2 Bonos :censored:

and god said...take 2 of each U2 member

2 seems to be a favorite number around here....2 adam's.... 2 larry's....2 bono's ....wow yea all we need now is another edge to complete the 2's. I see The Fly is spoken so then as a loyal minion of the great devil himself i must speak out and say.....

DIBS ON MR. MACPHISTO!!!!! :macdevil:

Now my darling ones... how shall we begin all of this? ideas, thoughts, thinking minds...all welcomed to speak out so that the fun may begin.

Hey ladies...I don't want to partiipate...I did something similar to this with the MPS...we kept it up for a year and a half...and I have a suggestion on how to handle the confusion of the multiple characters...

At one time we had four Bono's going and the way we kept them straight was by referring to them by their eras...for instance we had

ATYCLB Bono

JT/Temptor Bono

Fly

Macphisto

You don't have to refer to them as those names all the time...but we found it helpful to have a jam session about how each would act...like AB bono is a daddy kind of figure but still really hot...JT bono was a smoldering temptor...if we had had Pop Bono he would have been really mischievous...LOL...so seperate them by giving them personality!

:)

If I weren't fan fic'd out I would totally play one of the Edges.

:)

^I'm pretty sure the idea's still going on... Aubin (WildeIrish796) is on vacation now, so she hasn't been keeping up with it. I'm pretty sure she'll be back by the end of this week :)

souLnation2002 said:
^I'm pretty sure the idea's still going on... Aubin (WildeIrish796) is on vacation now, so she hasn't been keeping up with it. I'm pretty sure she'll be back by the end of this week :)

Ahh, thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom