Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Kay, my name is thrustingbubble *giggles manically*

Still ned to do a cool background. If anybody wants to play, B's ready, hehe.

souLnation2002 said:
*pokes*

anyone got an lj code?

:scratch::confused:

If you're still looking for a code, I can help you out. :wave:

I have someone in from out of town this weekend, but by Monday I'll be ready to play. :mac:

Also, if we're going to work the actual dates now to the dates on the tour, there's a break now.

Last show of the 1st leg was on July 2, 1997 in Foxboro, MA. Second leg started up again on July 18th in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

POPMART Second Leg

So...yeah. lol. :)

well.....i didn't think we'd really play the exact dates as it was 6 years ago , but at least this gives us a thing to start :up:

Yeah, I didn't think we'd be following the dates exactly either.

Isn't Rotterdam the show where the lemon didn't open? :scratch:

Edgette said:
Also, if we're going to work the actual dates now to the dates on the tour, there's a break now.

Last show of the 1st leg was on July 2, 1997 in Foxboro, MA. Second leg started up again on July 18th in Rotterdam, Netherlands.

POPMART Second Leg

So...yeah. lol. :)

well, i think the dates would be good to mention every once and a while and we can use them as a reference point for location, of course :p

I still wanna play!!! 'Cept I have no clue as to what to do....help me here, fellow U2 fans!

BonoBabe40 said:
I still wanna play!!! 'Cept I have no clue as to what to do....help me here, fellow U2 fans!

Well, we're doing the POPMART era on Livejournal. I'm not sure who is left. Gavin, Guggi, and the wives/girlfriends, Paul McGuinness,etc.

I'm not exactly sure what's going on. :der:

FS? Maybe you can help more than I can?

GAVIN!!!!

:shifty:

What about another role play? Since Jem wanted to do AB.....bonosbabe40 wants to play too as well as bluephisto (who WANTS to play AB, right? :D) I'm for doing another role play.

*volunteers*I'll be part of it, sure thing. I'l be Gavin. :ohmy::mac: Please, hehe.

Hey bluey, what about you playing Bono so you can give him his MacPhisto identity? Also - who knows if Bono didn't like wearing his make-up also off stage? :mac:

:)

WildeIrish796 said:

well, we still have gavin and the wives, don't we?:shrug:
Well, sure we still do have the Concultant Popmartian :drool: *grab*- and he shouldn't be missing in any rp - but too many persons and it starts getting confusing *nods*. Sure we can also play wives and stuff, but too many....they werent on tour with them and just playing to call them will be boring I suppose....just practically thinking, but making phone calls for HOURS isn't even B's style, is it?

That's why I suggested a new rp.

FallingStar said:
GAVIN!!!!

:shifty:

What about another role play? Since Jem wanted to do AB.....bonosbabe40 wants to play too as well as bluephisto (who WANTS to play AB, right? :D) I'm for doing another role play.

*volunteers*I'll be part of it, sure thing. I'l be Gavin. :ohmy::mac: Please, hehe.

Hey bluey, what about you playing Bono so you can give him his MacPhisto identity? Also - who knows if Bono didn't like wearing his make-up also off stage? :mac:

:)

I suppose you're right about it being crowded. I like the idea of another RP. How many people do we have wanting to do this? three? four? that's enough for another RP LJ most definitly. :up:

okay, so BonoBabe40 is interested in doing an RP LJ....

JamJar?

cali*gal?

bono Q?

JemEvans?

Ana?

Flaming Friar Sr?

bluephisto?

at one point or another, you all expressed interest in doing this or an earlier version of what became this :p
so, my question is:
are you interested in doing a role playing live journal like me, edgette, FS and souLnation are doing? you can choose the era and go with it, I'm just curious about how many of you want to still do it.

WildeIrish796 said:
okay, so BonoBabe40 is interested in doing an RP LJ....

JamJar?

cali*gal?

bono Q?

JemEvans?

Ana?

Flaming Friar Sr?

bluephisto?
JamJar - she doesn't like slash [correct me in case I'm wrong, Jammy]

cali*gal - She is already having lots of rp's going, but of course it would be fun to have her in again

So, do you guys like slash? Important question...

And in my opinion it's better to have one Bono who can change into The Fly or macPhisto or Bono........I can't really imagine to have three Bonos or the like......it would be lots easier to have just one Bono, really. Don't want to bully you around or make you drop the idea of rp'ing - I'm very far from that - but it's really unneccesary difficult.

*snarlz*

bluephisto said:
Okay,

I wanna do AB era. I think Jammy had dibs on the fabu Mr Mac, but if she's not going to

DIBS!!!! DIBS!!!! I HAVE GOLD SHOES!

If Mackie is taken, I'M THE FLY! FLY! FLY! FLY!

That's what I want.
Lol.

I CALLED DIBS ON MACKIE FIRST! I HAVE THE HORNS, THE SHOES AND THE ATTITUDE! :p so don't even THINK 'bout taking that away! *low threating growl* 'sides i already have a live journal and i can just change it to a U2ish one *sees the real macphisto looking @ her and picks to behave herself* ....um anyways. yea u can do the fly....he's got more swagger and bluey i think that would fit u perfectly

Well, I don't see any use in trying to tell anything anymore, specially to Jem. I did it twice, she ignored me twice. Not that I'd be angry now or anything, just if she had referred to anything I was saying or stuff. :shrug:

Re: *snarlz*

JemEvans said:

I CALLED DIBS ON MACKIE FIRST! I HAVE THE HORNS, THE SHOES AND THE ATTITUDE! :p so don't even THINK 'bout taking that away! *low threating growl* 'sides i already have a live journal and i can just change it to a U2ish one *sees the real macphisto looking @ her and picks to behave herself* ....um anyways. yea u can do the fly....he's got more swagger and bluey i think that would fit u perfectly

so....I'm sensing that the general consensus from the majority of three that responded is AB?:p

terribly sorry FallingStar.... didn't mean anything bad with my lil response to bluey. just trying to catch up with all the posts for this thing while catching up in my classes. really whatever you guys wanna do is fine by me. i just realized i'd need to start a whole new lj and would need a stupid code :p anyways if u guys are doing popmart right now then by all means go ahead with popmart... i had a fried brain moment where i thought 'wait was mackie ever in popmart?' never done a lj with other ppl b4 so i'm beyond lost and trying to figure things out w/trying to read what everyone is saying.

again i'm sorry if u got annoyed.

ok i'm done.

*goes back to trying not to fail her semester....-they said it'd get easier as the semesters went past...yea right-*

Back
Top Bottom