Hey, You! Click Here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
*manages to wander in*

Darkest Greetings and Salutations my darlings.... i'm just now getting the chance to come back around here. You see last monday I was in small car accident....well not That small seeing as how the whole left side of my beloved car was crushed inwards when the bloody wanker hit me. I've been recovering and trying out that whole resting bit for a while.... ofcourse when you take some time off life keeps going and when you rejoin... you have to play catch up. *sigh* so for a while now i've been doing that.... catching up with 'school work' thou it's not entirely school work since i'm going to a tech school for a massage therapy program. Anywho. if you all would be so kind as to fill me in on what's been going on and how you all are doing this lil game i'd greatly love it.

Time for me to head on out to the great beyond..... time for me to find what's out there for me to corrupt hehehe

Ta Ta Children of U2

JemEvans said:
*manages to wander in*

Darkest Greetings and Salutations my darlings.... i'm just now getting the chance to come back around here. You see last monday I was in small car accident....well not That small seeing as how the whole left side of my beloved car was crushed inwards when the bloody wanker hit me. I've been recovering and trying out that whole resting bit for a while.... ofcourse when you take some time off life keeps going and when you rejoin... you have to play catch up. *sigh* so for a while now i've been doing that.... catching up with 'school work' thou it's not entirely school work since i'm going to a tech school for a massage therapy program. Anywho. if you all would be so kind as to fill me in on what's been going on and how you all are doing this lil game i'd greatly love it.

Time for me to head on out to the great beyond..... time for me to find what's out there for me to corrupt hehehe

Ta Ta Children of U2
:hug:

Well, it's basically only said on the last page here I believe.

A new JT rp on Live Journal with AIM chatting. :tongue:

Though....I think I remember now that I think about it....I think there is already a JT one....in this case we can do actually every era, can't we? Well in the end there might be two eras by different people, but what the heck? :laugh: And personaly I think JT is one of the most boring to rp. No real drugging, no parties, just little Bible-boys around....:shrug:.....but if you guys insist on doing JT, I'll do it as well. :)

BTW I can ask friends if they want to help us. I know excellent writers. :evil:

Just skimming through this thread again...JamJar said she wanted to be Edge. So, I can be Adam then, unless I'm mistaken.

I'm confused.

I get confused easily. :confused:

Edgette said:
Right, so...we need to decide eras and roles now right?

FS..it is always this difficult? lol
lol, not always...sometimes it can get even messier though o_O

So, okay since I don't know what Jem wanted to do:

FOR SALE*****ROLES IN A NEW RP*********

Post who you want to be, which era you would prefer.

As soon as we have a whole team together, we can start.

Me: Bono, pretty anything but JT and Eevation but it's okay when you others want to do JT. I'm willing to submit. :mac:

Edge - any era (POP seems fun) :shrug:

I'm being difficult, I know... If JamJar wants Edge, since this was partially her idea, I'll go with Adam. (Any Era).

Well, JamJar doesn't like sash, that's for sure, so you can do Edge, she can still say if she wants to play him, but I highly doubt it.

ohohoh, PoP! yay!

Popopopopopopopop

b: *puts on pop shades and bubble pants* *thrusting*

sure thing :up:

e: *straightens his hat* *gets distracted by thrusting Bono* Guh

(We need more people now)

(It may take a little bit for me to get into the swing of this...I haven't written anything in a while, I may be rusty) :(

Is it sad that I already had a POP Edge in LJ since Feb. ? That's not why I said POP, POP is my favorite U2 era. I was going to use this LJ as a writing excersize to strengthen my skills, (or lack thereof) but I never did.

It took me forever to remember the password, lol.

I have to change the icons, and it should be ready. :up:

Here's...

mrtheedge2u

Last edited:
Edgette said:

(It may take a little bit for me to get into the swing of this...I haven't written anything in a while, I may be rusty) :(

you'll be better than me, i've never done any LJ other than my owna nd i'm not sure if i'll be that good....i'll have to decide whether my skills as another person in LJ will prove disaterous and therefore i shouldn't try....i'll think about it...

WildeIrish796 said:

you'll be better than me, i've never done any LJ other than my owna nd i'm not sure if i'll be that good....i'll have to decide whether my skills as another person in LJ will prove disaterous and therefore i shouldn't try....i'll think about it...

I bet you could do it...at least try anyway. :)

Oh well, nice lj. When it's sure there will be others who'll play too, I'll set Bono's up.

Aubin, whom do you want to play? Adam or Larry?

Last edited:
Wanted one :larry:

hehe. Sorry, I'm bored. I have 2 hours left of work before I get to go pick Laura (Storiesforboys) up from the train station and then we're off to see an R.E.M. tribute band :drool:

Cat says she'll be Larry for a trial period, to see if she likes doing it(which i think is a good idea, since we're a bit aprehensive about our RP abilities, though we're pretty good at RP in AIM, it's a different medium, so it'll be different). anywho, there ya go! we got a larry(for the time being):larry:

You always told me that you wouldn't do so and when Aubin asks you do it immediately? :eyebrow:

:|

:(

^-^ so you all make lj's!

So what era are we playing here kiddies??? I'm gonna be gone for the 4th of july weekend since i won't have access to a computer @ all *growlz* but monday i'll be back. oh and by the way... the one i wanna do ... uhh i mean play *looks around to
see if anyone noticed the slip of tongue...i mean! *sigh*[/FONT]

The All Mighty Mr. MacPhisto !!

:angel: or :macdevil: wonder which one he is...hehehe

Back
Top Bottom