Hey, Who lost track of Bono?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
He's most likely in seclusion with his family. I'm sure he'll be out and about in no time.

But yeah, we did lose him

I'm sure he's at home with his family, it was Easter after all.

In April, he's supposed to be in the US more often, I'm sure we'll get to see him then.

I think I'm starting to miss him. Can't wait to see what his hair looks like these days. :wink:

gluey said:
maybe instead of an easter egg hunt they do a "lets find Dad's stuff" hunt :giggle:

If Bono loses stuff the way I do, then there's no point in looking for them coz they've long since passed over to the mysterious abyss of 'Lost' stuff! :wink:

Longer hair.....!! :drool:

Really? With weather conditions as they are in Europe right now, I can not blame him. :wink:

I hope he doesn't forget the sun lotion.

:evil: I got him holed up here>>>
Devon190706.3.jpg

...and he's all mine til I finish with him..:evil: :lol: :sexywink:

Sorry, but you left the windows open and he was able to escape.

He's in my house now, waiting in my warm bed, it's so cold outside and snowing, so I made him some soup and tucked him in and lit some candles and .... :evil:

last unicorn said:
I'm sure he's at home with his family, it was Easter after all.

In April, he's supposed to be in the US more often, I'm sure we'll get to see him then.

I think I'm starting to miss him. Can't wait to see what his hair looks like these days. :wink:

I LOVE the new short hair too. :heart:

Yep, B will be in the US in April. Got American Idol and some other stuff.

But we want him at HQ!!!! The only place these days you have a great chance to talk to him.

Carrie

Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem spent some days in Eze-Sur-Mer at Bono’s house, and there are paparazzi pictures around the net. I just picked these two.

javier-bardem-penelope-cruz-kiss-1.jpg

javier-bardem-penelope-cruz-kissing.jpg

No sign of Bono, though:( . They seem to be all by themselves.

Some news on album and where he will be:

U2 has been working on its new album since late February at its recording complex in Dublin, Ireland, where the group has once again turned to longtime producer Daniel Lanois to sit behind the sound console. Lanois recently described how the sessions were going: "It's going well. Very inventive, a lot of hopes and dreams in the room. (Singer) Bono's a hell of a fighter, and as long as he's got me in there, I'll fight along with him, you know. It's just quality, innovation, better songs, choruses that will communicate in a stadium setting...he wants it all. He wants great bass riffs. There's still mystery in the room and they really want to do their best. They want it out for the fall as well."

Lanois recently described the band's new songs as "very hand-played but still very electro" to Sun Media, adding, "Everyone has an appetite for breaking new ground and everybody wants to make a masterpiece."

Lanois has a long history with U2. He teamed with Brian Eno to produce the band's 1984 album The Unforgettable Fire and 1987's multiple-Grammy winner The Joshua Tree. Lanois was also behind the control board for 1991's Achtung Baby and 2000's All That You Can't Leave Behind.

U2 frontman Bono recently raised $42 million for the fight against AIDS through his (RED) charity, which held an art auction last month in New York Thursday (February 14th) to raise money for the Global Fund of the United Nations Foundation, which works to fight AIDS in Africa.

U2 will also team with Paul McCartney, Queen, Keane, Eminem and others this summer for a concert in London's Hyde Park celebrating Nelson Mandela's 90th birthday.

OK, so we have all kind of different information about Bono's whereabouts: Maledives, Kenya, possibly Eze, in the end we don't know, it's all just rumours, but it's good that way because it's private time, most likely spend with his family since his kids have Easter break, I just hope they are having a good time and can enjoy spending time together as a family.

As for the Mandela concert, I'm not so sure. U2's name is always tossed around for events like these. Let's wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom