hey.....wheres Blueyes?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Hey Girls......what up?

was wonderin how the pretty lady was doin?

anyone know?

smile.gif

I aint seen her post no topico......for a while...............or is she honeymoonin with The Riddler.......again!!!!

biggrin.gif

wink.gif

I thought you were talking about Bono! Hey Maddie did you see the Meteor Awards thread, hot pics! Did you go?

I think Bluey is at the MacPhisto Society and in med school, Bluey if you're there come see us!

Awww maddie thanks for asking, you're so sweet.

Here are a number of fake reasons why I've been gone, all more interesting than the real one:
1. Honeymooning with Riddler.
2. Became a spy.
3. Am actually Bono, and I got kinda busy.
4. Was rocketed into space with Edge.
5. Have joined McGyver to cure cancer with nothing but a shoelace and a stick of gum.

The real reason: I'm just kinda tired, busy with MPS, and not feeling very funny. I shall make my glorious "Pulp Fiction" esq comeback any day now... If I can get off the couch.

*hug*
-Bluey

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Awww maddie thanks for asking, you're so sweet.

Here are a number of fake reasons why I've been gone, all more interesting than the real one:
1. Honeymooning with Riddler.
2. Became a spy.
3. Am actually Bono, and I got kinda busy.
4. Was rocketed into space with Edge.
5. Have joined McGyver to cure cancer with nothing but a shoelace and a stick of gum.

The real reason: I'm just kinda tired, busy with MPS, and not feeling very funny. I shall make my glorious "Pulp Fiction" esq comeback any day now... If I can get off the couch.

*hug*
-Bluey

YAY!!!! IT'S BLUEY!!!!

*does happy Bluey dance*

Back
Top Bottom