Hey Scatteroflight, look what I found!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SamanthaPuff

War Child
We lost the last one in the server changeover, can you find it again? I found a site with lots of cool pics of Bono in that cute hat! He's gorgeous! Hope you like them!
smile.gif

bo-jt25.jpg

bo-jt39.jpg

bo-jt51.jpg

bo-jt8.jpg

------------------
~some days are better than others~

[This message has been edited by SamanthaPuff (edited 09-26-2001).]

Here it is!! That wasn't so hard!

bono83029.jpg

There is another one I would post if I could find it. I have it in the U2 Concert Documentary book, but I don't have a scanner. It has Bono in concert, with a guitar I think, and wearing that same kind of hat, in blue, and a matching blue outfit. It's adorable! I'll post it if I come across it, or if anyone else does, please post it!

I think Bono wears that hat in red for a brief shot in the Desire video too. That is such an amazing video...I always start hyperventilating when he strides toward the camera with his hair flying and the leather vest...
biggrin.gif
and then that hat too!

[This message has been edited by scatteroflight (edited 09-26-2001).]

I WANT one of these hats!!! It looks like great 'tweener season' hat...i'm so tired of wearing baseball caps on those bad hair days...

awwww...Bono just looks SO SWEET and so cool in that hat! {{{squeezes Bono}}}

Wow, that's so nice of you! I don't think I've seen a couple of those pics before. I'll try and find that other one later but I don't think it will be till tonight. I'm at work just now
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Their lives are bigger than any big idea

Thank you Scatteroflight! I'm going to make sure I save it on my computer! I will be on the lookout for any other pics like the ones you talked about, and I will post them if I do! I know you will do the same, thanks!
smile.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Back
Top Bottom