Hey MPS girls!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, unfortunately because of a little tiff between a few of the forum members, the story didn't end. We never got to finish.

Apparently, because of the fight between certain MPS members last night, they decided to take the site down without warning the rest of us because they didn't want things getting out of hand.

I've requested to Fishy that she let me finish my storyline at the very least... that may be up by tomorrow. But the forum is over. Sorry... talk to Fishy or somebody about that if you want the details. *sigh*

Sorry, WHA!! Thanks for sticking with us!!

~Bona

I've only just discovered this story in the last 2 weeks and luckily I saved all the posts to read - when I went to look for new posts last night, I almost cried when I saw it was all over!!!!!

(actually I did cry - :sad: )

Where exactly are you going to be posting your new stuff Bona, as you said some new stuff would be up by tommorrow night?????????

(waits hopefully for an MPS life saver to be thrown my way)

Bona I would really like to keep this whole thing as private as possible. The events of last night do not need to be explained in a public forum...for anyones sake. The MPS had served it's time and Bona will get to finish her story, although it seems the ending might be better posted here.

I'm sorry for those of you who are innocent in all of this, I meant no harm, I only did what I felt was best.

If you need the story to read or have questions feel free to email me, but I will not gossip.

I really don't want to end up hating this.

I don't particularly consider mentioning a fight to be making the details public.

If I wanted to do that and incriminate you all, I could have written the entire thing out. I didn't.

Sorry if I sound catty, but if you had 2 10 page papers to write in one night, you'd be crabby too. lol. *sigh* :sad:

~Bona

I have talked to a few nuetral parties about this and we feel that the best thing to do is to close this thread. If anyone needs to talk or has questions they can email me, but we feel leaving this thread open only invites further problems.

I understand that taking the site down a few days early was like yanking the plug on the last five minutes of a movie, but I will not be the only one who takes a fall for this. The writers are just as much to blame.

It's a shame it had to end like this. If you would like to see the end of the story I suggest you email the writers, they can email you the endings. If they choose to write them.

I have sent an email to all active members of the MPS. This thread is no longer needed.

~A very disappointed Fishy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom