Hey Marylanders!! Tornados are too exciting! Stop it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jeepers yes... I mean, I wasn't in ground zero (nowhere near) but when I finally heard it was a F-5 tornado it scared the hell out of me! That day, most of Maryland was under a tornado watch or a warning. All we got around where I live were lots of gusts and rain, and thunder of course. Man, but you should see... La plata look horrible, like a battle zone or a junkyard.
frown.gif

------------------
~Vero
"Well if you dream then dream out loud...Always"

MARTHA!!! I am laughing so hard at your thread title!!!

biggrin.gif

I am fine, and so are Mona and Julie!!! I am sure they will check in when they see this, but just a heads up!

You are so sweet for caring!!!

((((Martha))))

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

*whispers to Julie and Mona*

Psssst...girls...they're onto us...maybe we should cut back on the excitement for the good of the state...

*girls all look at eachother*

Naaaaaahhhhh

Friday ladies? GAME ON!

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

With my teeth at your back
And my tongue to tell you the sweetest lies

yah that remindeth me of south bend last fall when six tornados hit...
I sorry ye marylanders, good thing yer all okay
Joost remember! There cannot be a tornado if there is not hail. So if it has not hailed yet, you will not be tornadoed.

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
Success is not about how much money you have, the size of your house, or who you know. It's all about how cool your pants are.

(((((Maryland PLEBANs))))

From someone in tornado alley who knows how bad it can be, I hope everyone is okay. It just goes to show that everyone, not just Okies and Midwesterners, needs to know what to do in case of a tornado. If you don't know, please ask.

((((more hugs))))

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

*feels lucky to live in FL where tornadoes are scarce and we have lots of warning if there's a hurricane*

Glad you all are okay

------------------
The whole wide world feels like a shrine to the worker bees, who stole it from God anyhow.
Lay it down, child
Lay it down, child
And walk into this room all made with love for you...

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

All I got here was rain.

And you know what ELSE? A few weeks ago there was an earthquake that touched into MD and I didn't even KNOW. And now tornados? HOW am I so oblivious to natural disasters and yet I AM in and off myself a natural disaster?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
ani_bono.gif

LOVE me, give me SOUL

"Rock n Roll never tasted so good" ~Bono
Get on the Boos

Burn down the disco* Hang the blessed D.J.*
Because the music that they constantly play
IT SAYS NOTHING TO ME ABOUT MY LIFE ~Smiths

I am just for you, as you are not for me ~Pete Yorn

I'm in VA and we had tornado watches. I heard some long thundering that sounded like arch echos of a building tornado and got scared, then the storm moved and all we got was rain. A town not far from me had a tornado and there was a lot of damage in a trailer park. I heard a young boy died on the eastern shore of Maryland, it's terrible. I'm sorry for everyone who was involved in one. Those pics are horrible.

------------------
"I've been all over,
and it's been all over me!"

I'm from VA and the storms rolled through here....I will say I WILL give more respect those watch and warnings in the future...!!!

dream wanderer

I'm from Maryland also and the shocking thing is we don't have tornados this size and we only have TV and radio warning. If you were not watching TV and or listening to radio you had no idea it was comming. I will say this the people in Maryland have been very supportive. You can give to the Red Cross tornado disaster fund. In the past two weeks on the east coast an earthquake and a tornado. Wow that is big for us.

I live in MD and didn't even know about the tornado until the next day. My dad called and asked if I was near it and I had no idea what he was talking about.

Back
Top Bottom