Hey!! I found some more HOT MacPhisto pics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
You sexy devil!! Sorry, I know there have been a lot of MacPhisto pics on this forum lately, but I'm so excited! I just found some really extraordinarily hot ones I don't think anyone has ever posted here before! So, Bluey, MacPhisto_esq, Miss MacPhisto, Ivan and all the rest of you MacPhisto fans, feast you eyes!!
CS91503.jpg

CH29942.jpg

xM16910.jpg

KY16792.jpg

L422640.jpg

Dn59803.jpg

DC31186.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

MORE MACPHISTO!!
biggrin.gif

ym21695.jpg

z174883.jpg

z922235.jpg

y913972.jpg

Dy92978.jpg

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
z922235.jpg

OMG!! *faints*

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

z174883.jpg

AHHH.... WHAT do I spy there??? A very special *ahem*cough* PACKAGE just for me?!?!
biggrin.gif

These pics are so hot...

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

"Sunrises are God's hit singles. Do the big number first and then just get on with the rest of the show." -Bono.

My feeble attempt at a website:
U2's Heartland

Originally posted by U2Kitten:
I never even noticed that, he IS elevated!
biggrin.gif

LOL

That IS all we can think about, we?re nuts!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast and Stockholm, YEAH! " ~ Bono in Stay, Sthlm 9th july 2001

Thanks for the pics. Can never get enough Mr M. yummy
smile.gif

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
Um, did you say, nuts??
Oh Lord help me...

Don't worry! No help needed, it's ok to be nuts, you just have to get used to it.
wink.gif
It's pretty funny....

------------------

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I meant, um, referring to the 'elevated' Mac Phisto....

Are we 'elevated' nuts???

*hiding the screen from my coworkers*

LMAO Maybe we just need to get used to that too... Elevated nuts somewhere... hmm... might be nice..... uhh.. dirty me...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I'm too tired, I feel it. And I have to work til 1am... shit.

------------------

*Bluey takes a second look at the picture she posted*
Oh umm, yeah. That's not why I posted THAT pic, I ummm didn't even notice...*Bluey turns as red as Mr Mac's shirt*..honestly..heh heh heh. *Bluey reaches for her martini glass, but is not paying attention, stumbles and crashes*
*THUD*

[This message has been edited by blueeyes (edited 10-12-2001).]

*Bluey wakes up on the floor and sees the pic of Mr Macphisto in the COOL shirt*
By the way ladies...
I love this shirt he is wearing beyond ALL REASON! WHAT A GREAT SHIRT!!!
I mean LOOK at it, it's all grey but gold and it's just I mean...*Bluey bows down to worship the shirt*
ym21695.jpg

I just really really love that shirt...
does anyone else have more pics of the shirt?
-Fixated Bluey

*THUD* - She's out again....poor girl, someone bring her a martini or something.

Hey,
I made this in April and threw it onstage at Bono during one of the Elevation concerts. It landed right at his feet, but he turned the other way just as it hit the ground. After a second it was gone, I only hope that Macphisto Bear has a good home now;
3325%3B56323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323277%3B%3B%3B6%3C6ot1lsi

He's sideways, oops
3325%3B56323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323277%3B%3B%3B6%3C5ot1lsi

Here's a closeup of the shoes.
Yeah, I miss mapchisto bear, but maybe somewhere, he's on tour, drinking tiny little martinis.
-Crazy Bluey

Oh, Bluey that bear is so cute. Maybe one of the roadies or security got it and gave it to him. I had a little bear for John Abraham but I couldn't get it to him, so I left in on the stage. I hope Dallas gave it to him. Maybe our bears are with Bono's kids right now! You know, he took his kids with him and his and Edge's daughters were in the security cirlce around the heart sometimes, maybe it was one of them who took your bear!
smile.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Did Mona miss this thread?? After she had that 'MacPhisto is, uh, elevated' one that time I can't believe she passed on a chance to comment on this elevated MacPhisto! MONA!
Maybe she's gone off to clean the loo...
wink.gif

------------------
~some days are better than others~

Originally posted by SamanthaPuff:
Did Mona miss this thread?? After she had that 'MacPhisto is, uh, elevated' one that time I can't believe she passed on a chance to comment on this elevated MacPhisto! MONA!
Maybe she's gone off to clean the loo...
wink.gif

Mona: *smacks down bucket on floor* OMG It is SUCH a mess in the can!! *whew* Here I am everyone! My my my MacPhisto is lookin fiiiiiiiiiiiiine

MacPhisto: Mona, dahling! *clap clap*

Mona: shoot. I gotta go now. Part of cleaning the house includes cleaning the MacPhisto himself!! By bye!!
smile.gif

Whatta goonie bird!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~ / ~*Moaner*~ / ~*MonaPhisto*~
Bono Rep. of the Ambassadorship of the World for L.E.A.T.H.E.R.

"Joe Houdini!" ~Charlie Brown~

"Thank you all for letting me rub up against you" ~BonoBaby~

"I feel like trash. I AM trash! Recycle me, baby!" ~MonaPhisto~

Originally posted by blueeyes:
Hey,
I made this in April and threw it onstage at Bono during one of the Elevation concerts. It landed right at his feet, but he turned the other way just as it hit the ground. After a second it was gone, I only hope that Macphisto Bear has a good home now;
3325%3B56323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B95%3D774%3DXROQDF%3E2323277%3B%3B%3B6%3C6ot1lsi

That is adorable!!!!! I hope he got it!!!!!!

I want one! *lol*

------------------
"But you take what you can get,
Cuz it's all that you can find,
But you know there's something more,
Tonight, tonight, tonight...

Originally posted by WildHonee:
MacPhisto: Mona, dahling! *clap clap*

Mona: shoot. I gotta go now. Part of cleaning the house includes cleaning the MacPhisto himself!! By bye!!
smile.gif

Whatta goonie bird!
biggrin.gif

*Bluey crushes martini glass with her bare hand*....Fine. Go ahead. No hard feelings here. Nope. I am perfectly relaxed over here . Yes. I am fine. fine . Nevermind I am STILL unemployed here!!!!
Yup, no job... not that I've asked for one. Well actually, I have. i even filled out an application form...still. no. job.
*Bluey climbs on top of the bar with a gold golf club and starts to swing, sending the neatly lined up champange glasses smashing off the wall. After she is done her little rampage, she grabs a bottle of wine and lounges on the gold couch, swigging from the bottle viciously*
No, not bitter at all.
-Bluey
(disclaimer...I love Mona!!!! ((((MONA))) ).

*Bluey crushes martini glass with her bare hand*....Fine. Go ahead. No hard feelings here. Nope. I am perfectly relaxed over here . Yes. I am fine. fine . Nevermind I am STILL unemployed here!!!!
Yup, no job... not that I've asked for one. Well actually, I have. i even filled out an application form...still. no. job.
*Bluey climbs on top of the bar with a gold golf club and starts to swing, sending the neatly lined up champange glasses smashing off the wall. After she is done her little rampage, she grabs a bottle of wine and lounges on the gold couch, swigging from the bottle viciously*
No, not bitter at all.
-Bluey
(disclaimer...I love Mona!!!! ((((MONA))) ).
Mona: *sponging MacPhisto's back and gettin ready to shave him* did you hear something?

MacPhisto: What? No....

Mona: What did you do with the cucumbers I put on your eyes?

MacPhisto: ate them?

Mona: *grumble grumble* Well you're pretty anyway...you sure you didn't hear anything?

MacPhisto: No, daaaaahhhhlin. Keep scrubbin.
We'll play rugby later.

HOO-AH

------------------

Originally posted by WildHonee:
Mona: *sponging MacPhisto's back and gettin ready to shave him* did you hear something?

MacPhisto: What? No....

Mona: What did you do with the cucumbers I put on your eyes?

MacPhisto: ate them?

Mona: *grumble grumble* Well you're pretty anyway...you sure you didn't hear anything?

MacPhisto: No, daaaaahhhhlin. Keep scrubbin.
We'll play rugby later.

HOO-AH

Hmmm, okay okay, you want to play that way?
*Bluey crawls through the air ducts and drops a note into Macphisto's bathtub saying that Mona really loves Larry the best, and secretly thinks Macphisto is *gasp* OLD!!...Bluey includes a doctored photo of Mona smooching Larry.*
Heh heh heh
*Bluey snickers and crawls away*

Hmmm, okay okay, you want to play that way?
*Bluey crawls through the air ducts and drops a note into Macphisto's bathtub saying that Mona really loves Larry the best, and secretly thinks Macphisto is *gasp* OLD!!...Bluey includes a doctored photo of Mona smooching Larry.*
Heh heh heh
*Bluey snickers and crawls away*

OH!!!!! NOT EVEN!!!!!!!!

Mona: *attempts to fish note out of MacPhisto's tub but becomes otherwise distracted*

*INNUENDO*

The rest is censored.

------------------

moonphisto enters scene...

julie:*from across the street at a payphone, dials MacPhisto's home* beep-beep-boop beep-boop-boop beep-boop-boop-boop

phone inside house: *ring ring*

julie: *dash towards house, leaving
phone off hook*

(from inside house)
MacPhisto: mona! get the phone, will you?

mona: *sigh* of course, Mac-y *leave to answer phone*

julie: heh heh heh...
*sneak into bathroom and lock door* hello, Mr. MacPhisto. mona was feeling a bit.... er, ill. she asked me to take over...

------------------
~MoonPhisto*

Bedevere: What makes you think she's a witch?
Peasant: Well she turned me into a newt!
Bedevere: A newt?
Peasant: I got better.
Crowd: BURN HER ANYWAY!
~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

OH!!!!! NOT EVEN!!!!!!!!

Mona: *attempts to fish note out of MacPhisto's tub but becomes otherwise distracted*

*INNUENDO*

The rest is censored.

A loud and beautiful sound is heard in the decadent bathroom as Bluey stands outside in the pouring rain holding up a ghetto blaster that is blasting "Hold Me Thrill Me, Kiss Me Kill Me" a la "Say Anything". She has spelled out a message for Macphisto in a thousand shimmering candles on the lawn: "Mona thinks you look Old!". Despite being rain drenched, Bluey manages to look elegant and stylish....
-Bluey

NOT EVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

Mona: *re-enters* That's weird. There was a fireman on the phone and then it cut off--*turns knob* Mac?

MacPhisto: Yes, daaaaahling?

Mona: Open the door! Let me unpack my case! wait.....

MacPhisto: But I'm...er....NEKKID.

Mona: but you so pretty!

MacPhisto: em, I need a bit of help in here.

Mona: Open the door!

MacPhisto: I've been wrapped up in towels like a tamale, Mona! Call my friend the duchess of wales! Or ....someone!! *sees reflection in mirror* O my...who's that handsome devil?

Mona: I'll be right back! I'm bringing help!

MoonPhisto: *cackle* *wrings hands evily like Snidely Whiplash* *eyes MacPhisto hungrily*

*Mona runs to get Bono and Larry and Edge who will help her save MacPhisto*

Edge: *props Adam up against a wall.*

Bono: You've got to leave him behind, Edge! *rolls up sleeves* Cardboard can't get wet! He'll warp and wrinkle!

Larry: *snarl*

Edge and Larry get to rescuing MacPhisto whilst Mona is distressed. Bono proceeds to chat her up.

BluePhisto: (outside) I THREW A BRICK!! (lol) LET ME IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacPhisto: *jumps out window to bluey*

MoonPhisto: *is left with edge and Larry*

Larry: Check out me trousers! They tearaway!

MoonPhisto: *is distracted*

Edge: You elevate my.....

Bono: *edges closer to distressed Mona*

*INNUENDO*!!!!!!!!!! Bono needs to seduce me. I've typed so much though

------------------

[This message has been edited by WildHonee (edited 10-12-2001).]

Back
Top Bottom