Hey guys I finally met Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow girlie!!!! That is soooooooooo kewwwwl!!! I would have done the same thing except smoked a pack of ciggys (even tho I don't smoke) and stare at them nervously shaking lmfao...they'd probably think I was on drugs or something...Wow lucky
biggrin.gif
*huuuugs*

Wow! That's a great story.
smile.gif
I would probably have acted the same way, but I don't know if I would have been able to summon the courage to talk to him. Congratulations!

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

O_O

That's an amazing story!!! I'm happy that you finally met them!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Three o'clock in the morning
It's quiet and there's no one around
Just the bang and the clatter
As an angel runs to ground

Just the bang
And the clatter
As an angel
Hits the ground

WOW WOW WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is it, i am booking my room at the clarence today. holy cow, i would have freaked and started to smoke just to blend in, but me being the idiot would have started suffocating from not knowing how to smoke and would have ended up making a big scene. anywho that is an awesome story. thanks for sharing!

*starts countdown to Ireland trip*
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

SIGH when everyone in the world has met him but one person, I swear it will be me. Sorry I'm all out of 'oh how cools' and 'congratulations' leave me to my envy and bitterness which will surely destroy me
icon31.gif

*grumble grump whine moan sulk*

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-21-2002).]

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
SIGH when everyone in the world has met him but one person, I swear it will be me. Sorry I'm all out of 'oh how cools' and 'congratulations' leave me to my envy and bitterness which will surely destroy me
icon31.gif

*grumble grump whine moan sulk*

[This message has been edited by *Stormy* (edited 03-21-2002).]

No problem I completely understand but let me tell you if there was hope for me there's hope for you. This one came after 20 years of following the band ... you just never know!

Peace

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

[This message has been edited by Crzy4Bono (edited 03-21-2002).]

Wow wow wow wowy wow... that is so great!!!!
So ya don't remember what you said to them?? lol! I wanna knoowww! Seriously I'm so envious, but happy for you! haha! I'm definitely going to stay in the Clarence some day...
I wonder what song he was singing to???!
Congrats!

amazing story!

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

I'm staying at the clarence in august. I hope that i will be as blessed!!!!With my luck, they wont be anywherenear Ireland let alone in the hotel*grrrrr*

Crzy that is one cool story. I'm so pleased for you. It sounds like you have been waiting years for that moment. I'm always proud when I read peoples stories and they handle themselves so well around the guys. Congrats girlie.
smile.gif

That is AWESOME, Crzy! I'm really happy for you! After 20 years of devotion, you really deserve it!

Don't worry, Stormy- our time will come around, too
wink.gif

------------------
"... move on this moment... follow this feeling"
~* PLEBA-girl powers: ELEVATE!!! *~
** Official Minister of Swagger for L.E.A.T.H.E.R. **
I THINK, THEREFORE, U2

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Wow.
eek.gif

You must give us step by step instructions.

More details please! What parts of him did you touch? Did you look into his eyes? Did he have his shades on? Was his hair pretty? What was he wearing? Do you have a pic?

His arm and his hand
no shades
i honestly didn't notice his hair
he was in all black
no pic
frown.gif
but I just didn't think it appropriate to ask

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

THUD 3
Thats just...incredible. I prolly would have said:
"Hey Bono, can we stay at your place for the rest of our vacation??"
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Amazing story! I'm really happy for you! I probably would've passed out when I realized that Bono and Edge were in the room.
biggrin.gif
I'm glad you kept your cool and were able to talk to Bono!

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
[ I prolly would have said:
"Hey Bono, can we stay at your place for the rest of our vacation??"
biggrin.gif

LOL!
Crzy4Bono that is such a great story! I'm so happy for you that you got to meet him, and thanks for sharing the story with us!
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom