Hey, Brazilian Fly!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's 1996. It was supposed to be a cover for POP but they didn't wanted that one. The other one I had before was also to be a cover for POP, they would have been great covers.

:( I need to buy that DVD. But I like it beeter than the album version when U2 did that Zoo TV concert in Wastin D.C.

I feel bad, my_kite a sweet heart. :love: As a surprise made a U2 complation I asked for and gave me that DVD [Zoo TV from Wastin D.C.]. :) I bought 13 U2 C.D.S and DVDS and books on my own. And I will by that U2 DVD! ;)

Last edited:
:yes: It must very rare. my_kite knows you, can I maybe ask her to make that U2 DVD with her U2 DVD burner? I don't think she will mine, but just you. :)

I don't it was poffesial, not shot by my_kite, but it was done very well. :) my_kite lives in Portgual! ;) Do you want me to ask her? Do you want me to say you want it or a frend of mine?

That would be strange. I am only just joking. And I won't be online again util this end of this week because my and my mom are takng my sister to college in Conneciut. And I am sorry, I won't be going to New York, aI wish I could. :hug:

Yes. Not for sure though. I will miss and think about you. I will take that Metallica C.D. from my brother. And I will exactly know who enjoys these wild dudes, ya' do! ;) :sad: :( I will think about you. :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom