Hey anyone remembers about me??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Espa?a?s Eyes

Babyface
Hi girls!! I miss all the girls in the zoo,you are wonderful and I can?t live without you :D

So.. tell me all news!! Hell i?ve missed you all so much, I am very happy to see you again!! Though the whole zoo must not be here but.. anyway, hello to everyone! I?m new and here to stay.

Looooooooooove hugs and.. CHAMPAIGNE!! haha..

HEYYYYYYYYY!! Hello, EE!! :wave: How are you? I'm really glad to see you!! :happy: Hope you have a good time here!! And don't worry, this place is great and the people are really nice. :D

*Runs up and hugs* :hyper: :hug: I'm so glad you're here!!!

I remember you!! :sexywink:

eebono.jpg

U2aremyfriends said:
Heeeey!! Welcome to the board!! :wave: Of course I remember you! ;) It's so nice to see you here!
Do you remember me? I'm that crazy girl obsessed with cloning U2, lol :D

:hug:
*cough*I always thought you were a boy*cough*

Maybe it's your avatar that was confusing me. o_O

FallingStar said:

*cough*I always thought you were a boy*cough*

Maybe it's your avatar that was confusing me. o_O

:rolleyes: hehe, no, I'm not a boy. The guy in my avatar is Jakob Dylan, the singer of The Wallflowers. I'm a big fan of them and U2! :)

Last edited:
U2aremyfriends said:

:rolleyes: hehe, no, I'm not a boy. The guy in my avatar is Jakob Dylan, the singer of The Wallflowers. I'm a big fan of them and U2! :)
Hmm....yeah yeah, I am completely not familiar with the music going on these days...

Hombre! Qu? placer verte por fin en PLEBA! eheheh, las fotos que te envi? en su d?a eran un buen argumento para venir, eh? :macdevil:

Espero verte mucho por aqu?! :wave:

Marta

Tabby said:
and isn't Jakob Bob Dylan's son? And just a bit of trivia, tommorrow is his birthday!

oh, I've just seen your post! Yes, he is Bob Dylan's youngest son and his birthday was yesterday (I opened a topic about it). I should have been in San Francisco, 'cos there was a Wallflowers show and they played some songs they have never played before... :( Are you a fan of the Wallflowers too?

btw, I have a pic of baby Jakob and his parents, he has always been so cute... :yes:

Last edited:
Espa?a?s Eyes said:
Hi girls!! I miss all the girls in the zoo,you are wonderful and I can?t live without you :D

So.. tell me all news!! Hell i?ve missed you all so much, I am very happy to see you again!! Though the whole zoo must not be here but.. anyway, hello to everyone! I?m new and here to stay.

Yeah, I remember you! You had that great story about meeting Bono. Welcome aboard, EE!

Back
Top Bottom