Hey!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U

U2sPrincess

hey!!!

I?m new in here, just thought I?d like to say hi!!!Feel free to ask me anything!!!

hugs!!

U2sPrincess, welcome at this place! It's cool to have some more Europeans among us, 'caus time zones can be a problem.

I guess, everyone would be interested to know, who's your favorite man, song, era ..?

I finally fell for Adam.

------------------
In Adam Clayton, U2 have their emotional touchstone, a thoughtful, reflective man, comfortable in his skin, fluid with his feelings, enjoying his life. -- Dermot Moore, Hotpress 2001

well, I?m a Bono and Larry girl. (Even though Bono is no. 1...Larry?s still cute!!!) My fave song is - evil question!!! - One, Bad, The Fly, Beautiful day and Running To Stand Still.

Hi and welcome, my fellow Zootopian! This place is great, highly addictive. Plus, they have the greatest pics. I'll see ya around!

Hey flaming june!!!Didn?t know you were in here too!!!Nice to see ya girl!!!

Welcome all Newbies
smile.gif
.... however I do have a question:

Did Zootopia break or something????? I noticed a great influx of Zootopians in here lately. Ain't it obvious that I go there often
wink.gif

Anyhoo... you'll like it here..... we do

------------------
Daisy

Official Member of S.C.
Your taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels

The Mouth Moves in Mysterious Ways

AIM:daisyone75

Originally posted by daisybean:
Welcome all Newbies
smile.gif
.... however I do have a question:

Did Zootopia break or something????? I noticed a great influx of Zootopians in here lately. Ain't it obvious that I go there often
wink.gif

Anyhoo... you'll like it here..... we do

No, Zootopia is still working. I post there and here too, and if I found any other cool forums I'd post there too. Too much is not enough of U2!

Originally posted by flaming june:
No, Zootopia is still working. I post there and here too, and if I found any other cool forums I'd post there too. Too much is not enough of U2!

Someone called drsmith has been posting links to the LEATHER threads over there and I think it got some of the girls interested. Zootopia is full of very nice girls, I hope they don't get 'corrupted' by the bunch here
wink.gif

------------------
I've seen his baby blue eyes in the freeze frame so many times I feel like I'm his very best friend~~~~

Originally posted by Desire4Bono:
Someone called drsmith has been posting links to the LEATHER threads over there and I think it got some of the girls interested. Zootopia is full of very nice girls, I hope they don't get 'corrupted' by the bunch here
wink.gif

Too late, I already read the SC gang thread, my innocence is gone now...

wink.gif

LOL too late!!!
smile.gif

Then again Princess there is that PEN15 club!

<ahem> yeah...and so???<walks out fast>

Then again Princess there is that PEN15 club!

How do you know ?bout BonoPen15???Are you from zootopia???

I've seen it, but I'm not a PEN15 member. I'm not an SC member either. But you can't help but notice sometimes!

Hehe I?m a BonoPen15 member...!!

Originally posted by flaming june:
Please explain!

well, in Zootopia we created this club called BonoPen15, and one of us made a homepage with lots of BonoPen15 pics, <ahem>.
y?know. <looks down in embarassment> why does ppl always confront me with these kinda things, LOL

omd I haven't even checked out the SC gang and I'm hearing about Pen15.

Welcome Princess!

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

Originally posted by daisybean:
Sounds interesting Princess.... do you have a link to the site????

Nevermind

[This message has been edited by flaming june (edited 05-05-2002).]

welcome to pleba land! i presenteth thee with this complementary thingy of reeses ( just pretend it's full- i was hungry
wink.gif

33437%3A6%3B23232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D997%3D%3C%3A7%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A7768%3A%3C3ot1lsi

enjoy!

------------------
Night and day
You are the one
Only you beneath the moon
And under the sun
Whether near to me or far
It's no matter, baby, where you are
I think of you..
Night and day

hi guys!
i'm new here too and i'm definately liking it here. such amazing pictures of the guys and the stories you guys make up are hilarious. keep up the wonderful postings that make me LMAO and drool for hours
wink.gif

Hello and welcome to PLEBA!

------------------
Pink elephants and lemonade.
Dear Jessie, hear the laughter running through the love parade.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers: Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by Sweet Tart:
hi guys!
i'm new here too and i'm definately liking it here. such amazing pictures of the guys and the stories you guys make up are hilarious. keep up the wonderful postings that make me LMAO and drool for hours
wink.gif

icon37.gif
icon26.gif
icon37.gif
icon26.gif

*not rabid, thankyou*

------------------
Laura
~~~
Something to do with politics, kids, freshness, and breakthrough.
And love.

(Joan Baez)
~~~

...what's a Bono?

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 05-04-2002).]

[This message has been edited by On The Edge (edited 05-04-2002).]

Hey, welcome
biggrin.gif

I've only been to Zootopia a few times... so... I don't know a thing about it?
tongue.gif

------------------
-- Sara
the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind

Back
Top Bottom