He's gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2democrat said:

i know it's cliche but he IS in a better place right now, away from his suffering.

:yes:

He was in so much pain the last couple of days. I was giving him these morphine drops for his pain because he couldn't swallow the pills anymore. The drops would relieve him for 5 minutes, max. Why did he have to go through that, I wish I could understand. :sigh: :sad: :sad: :mad:

Oh, my god, Neutral, that's AWFUL. I'm shocked it all happened so fast too. Terribly sorry for your loss, and that your family had to go through so much.

Glad to hear you got to be with him though.

:hug: ~Ultra

I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your father, neutral. I lost my father almost 6 years, and I was at his bedside when he died. Please take care of yourself, and you and your family are in my prayers. :sad: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm so very sorry for your loss Jami :(

I lost my father in much the same way you lost yours and also had a very short time to say goodbye...the wonderful girls (and guys) of PLEBA were there for me every step of the way just as they have been and will continue to be for you. Take care of yourself.

:hug:

I'm so sorry neutral, I will keep you and your family in my prayers. May Gods blessings be upon you and your family as you go through this. Again, I am so sorry. :hug:

I just noticed this thread as well. I'm so sorry, Neutral, to hear of your loss. It's good that you were all there together at the end. That's so important. Take care.:hug:

I am so sorry, Neutral. :sad: :hug: I believe he is in Heaven now.;):hug: Take care. :hug:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom