He's Back in Ireland!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:
The Irish Aid Task Force meeting was from today...here are the rest of the pix...

is_15820267.jpg

is_15820266.jpg

is_15820265.jpg

:bow: THANK YOU DION!!! MR.Sexy Blue Eyes:love:

u2jesusgirl said:
:hug: Welcome everyone!!! I hope Kelly can get the ones off of REx. Maybe they will have less watermarks....

thank you u2jesusgirl for posting them bigger. his blues are priceless :love: totally disarming :faint:
here is another one

bono161120079.jpg

btw, am I the only one feeling comfortable by seeing him wearing clothes (his denim, here) we already know well? :huh:
I mean, it seems to me quite as seeing a friend...:coocoo:
...I'm ready for the clinic, let me just take a look on those blues again before tieing me...

Last edited:
"Black Velvet and that little-boy smile..."

Geez, I go away from here for a few days and look what happens....*THUNK*

That gorgeous song and now this. I don't know about you but.....DIDN'T....THAT......(STUTTER)......CHILLS!?!?!?!?
At first I thought he was singing along to the actual recording from 20 yrs ago but he said that had been recorded only 2 days before. The music was obviously copied from the '87 demo but those lyrics are new???

How did they get that JT feel? Those vocal mannerisms he hasn't used in 20 yrs.....and hitting that high note at 5:33! I'm back in the desert...I've already recommended it to people on another site....

*SHIVERS* "What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?" B, it never went away. Welcome back, old friend....let's hear more of this type of singing on the new album!!

Last edited:
u2jesusgirl said:
OMG! That 2nd pic,I got goosebumps down my back when I saw that one.I get so lost in his eyes,they are so gorgous.He has sexy eyes.It's nice to see him without the glasses and I love that hat,love the peace sign on it.All the pics are great,too bad those water marks are on it,can someone get them off?

:drool: :drool: :drool: Do we think this a new look for him sans the sunglasses or just a fluke?

Oh my HOLY God!!! I love that mischievous crooked smile of his...
Such a beautiful man , especially when we can see the windows to his soul!
Shine on Bono, we love your baby blues!
:drool: :drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom