He's a nut. I must meet him.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
got my $1.00 worth

well, I definitely enjoyed One Dollar Diary MORE than the MDH movie, that's fer sher! I love "behind the scenes" stuff...I esp. liked watching them make the music for the ST (aside from the movie the ST is great). After several weeks I realized that BONO was the singer on "Dancing Shoes", his voice sounds so different.....

$1.00 Diary = pretty durn cool! :) :bono:

[color=royal blue]Oooooo I watched that once on Bravo or IFC or one of those channels.....I thought it was really interesting! Loveth MDH :heart:[/color]

More

Anywhoski, for those of you that haven't seen it, it's about the making of the MDH, both the movie and the soundtrack. The parts about the movie are in color, and the parts about the soundtrack are in black and white.
The song that Bono's thinking of for a certain part of the movie is an all-Spanish cover of Anarchy in the UK, only it's from a California based, I think Bono said LA-based Sex Pistols cover band, so they call it Anarchy in the USA. And the buzzing noise he makes at the beginning of that little clip is he's sort of describing the sound of the guitar they use to open it up.
Anyway, here's Bono getting all excited about using the song, and, I think it's Eno or Lanois in the background (gotta be someone that knows the nature of Bono from just how he asks who he asks...) that you hear but don't see.

http://www.freewebz.com/cmm/Mov1318.mpg

Great! I bought the DVD and there is a short interview, but its a crap... It's not the same. But on U2.com they say, One$Diary is ON the forthcomin DVD!

beLIEve

Back
Top Bottom