He's a biter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

starsgoblue

Blue Crack Addict
Ok so I got this idea from the "guitar molestation" thread. Let's see some pictures of Bono nibbling on and biting poeple....I've seen some hot ones before.

It's gonna heat in here right quick. Kick the tires and light the fires! :combust:

I dont have any pics,Im sorry! But I will be anxiously awaiting to see if somebody posts some.
I seen video of him grabbing some girls wrist and giving it a bite,and I thought it was the sexiest thing I've ever seen him do.

Hi! I'm a freak! :wink:

33%3B83%3A6323232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2333%3D528%3D%3A5%3A%3DXROQDF%3E23235%3A93%3B6%3B%3A8ot1lsi

That is sooo hot!

At the San Jose Elevation show, he grabbed some girl's hand and started licking and biting it. I thought I was going to pass out (can't even imagine how she felt)!

I want Bono to bite me!

I can see it now....bono's performing on stage during the 2005 tour...when all of a sudden all these PLEBA girls start squealing as he nears them..."Bite me Bono! Bite me bite me!"

:lmao:

bratty_cat said:
That is sooo hot!

At the San Jose Elevation show, he grabbed some girl's hand and started licking and biting it. I thought I was going to pass out (can't even imagine how she felt)!

I want Bono to bite me!

OMG he was licking too! Lol, I actually just groaned outloud...I can only imagine.

We should make shirts for the tour: "I want Bono to bite me!" w/that pic on the back!!! :wink:

greety, nothing to be sorry for! :wink:

I think we all appreciate that pic - it leaves the mind open for all sorts of scenarios! :combust:

Thanks for the GREAT start to another day.

:wink:

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY! DON'T LET IT GET AWAY! :bono: :heart: :heart: ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom