He's a biter!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono in an attempt to eat our favorite drummer

band0034.jpg

bonolady said:
OMG the idea of Bono biting me....the sense of his tongue and his teeth !!!!! He's soooooo sexy !!! :combust: :drool: :scream: screaming for more.... O yeah AOD....SIZE matters.....What a thread !

umm, yeah, what she said.

:drool:

OH. MY. GOD

those pics are so hot
especially the big one of greety's

can you imagine...:drool:

i think i'm going to die now :combust:

starsgoblue said:
I'm seriously considering the "I want Bono to bite me" t-shirt idea. :wink:

I can only imagine what that'd feel like! I'm going to go die right now....my heart is racing.

I love the t-shirt idea, but my humor loving side wants the front to read "Bono can just bite me!" and when people see the front they will :eyebrow: then when they see the pic on the back... :drool: .

:wink:

How do you get a pic from the net on a t-shirt? :scratch:

EPandAmerica said:

I love the t-shirt idea, but my humor loving side wants the front to read "Bono can just bite me!" and when people see the front they will :eyebrow: then when they see the pic on the back... :drool: .

I know it can be done...I'd just take a copy printed off to Kinko's or something for a heat transfer perhaps? Does anyone wanna do this with me? hehe :angel:

u2bonogirl said:
oi, gah, *biting my own hand*
Without realizing it, I started doing the same thing! lol. If Bono sucked my wrist, I would probably faint. But it would be worth it.

Bono must really love his fans, though. I wouldn't put my tongue on some stranger's dirty hands. I think maybe he gets caught up in the moment. Or maybe he is just pretending everyone in the audience is Ali. Aww, how romantic would that be?

EPandAmerica said:

i would totally have that t-shirt!
in fact my mind is made up - i'm gonna get one for the next tour!
anyone else?

I think I know who the "bitee" in Boston was..IF she had Heart tix. Her posting name is Shante and she is a member of u2La@yahoogroups.com. (I've got her post in my files so if anyone wants me to send in her story email me at Spindle40@hotmail.com. I'm off to work now but will be back tonight.)

She and some of the LAer's were doing the whole "meeting outside before soundcheck" thing and I can't remember if she wanted an autograph, a hug or a pic--but Bono began licking and biting her hand. ("He molested my hand" she put it.) She ran her hand through his hair, and then he started sucking on her hand. She then put her hand on his butt and..as she puts it..."worked my hand down"....did I mention she was standing in the middle of a crowd of people and someone took pics? Which I don't have, but you MIGHt be able to get them from her...she was crying on the plane home 3 days later. She posted recently saying she STILL hasn't recovered in a way...even though she's married now...

I can't get that Eastlink photo either. If I send in Shande's story will you send it to me? Pretty please?

starsgoblue said:
Yes, D-IG....we're making those shirts for real!!! I'm working on a design now actually.....I'll post it ASAP

wicked!
I can't wait to see that:D

let me know if you have a prob, i'll mayeb zip it up or change the format or whatever to make it easier

Back
Top Bottom