hero

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
everyone fell silent from their whispers as bono and ria walked through. No doubt gossiping about the mysterious guest.

"got a secret to tell us guys?" bono raised his eyebrows and everyone shuffled back off to work
------
"so whats the verdict? where to for dinner?" bono asked no one in particular

"got any preferences love?" adam, always the gentleman, asked ria.

"I dont have a clue, i only just got here yesterday and i dont know the places yet."

"what kind of food do you like?"

"oh whatever, im easy. i havent got any nice clothes with me though, just the ones ive got on actually. so if you want to go someplace nice im gonna have to look like this."
they looked confused

"i didnt have time to pack." she added sheepishly, trying to fend off the weird looks she was getting. "so i cant really dress up for the clarence or anything you know"
she looked apologetic.

"dont worry sweetheart" bono cooed "theres a place not too far from here thats great and theyve got a yummy steak. -er-if you eat meat- or steak- that is i mean."
his eagerness to please her put a smile on her face as she nodded yes.

so it was settled. the others warned her about bono's driving if it was him she wanted to go with.
"you might not get there in one piece. that is if he doesnt get lost and you never make it at all." larry sneered happily and walked his tight butt to his harley.

"you only live once" she said
"riding with him it might end shortly" larry called back over his shoulder
how funny they were, she thought, always poking fun.

" ah, dont listen to those buggers. youve nothing to fear, theyve had a few interesting trips with me, thats all." a heartbreaking smile spread out over his face and ria felt like melting through the pavement.
"well if theyre that bothered by a little fast driving then they dont want to ride with me either! ive been known to be a road demon too, where i come from. people part when they see me coming."

they grinned and hopped into the mercedes like teens stealing their parents car.

bono stuck his head out the window to wave goodbye to his fans on the way out. a few screams, mostly waves, bono looked very pleased with himself.

"such a ladykiller you are. look at them, respectable women turned into a puddle of squealing gigglers."
his lip curled up slightly as they pulled out

" but i havent cracked you yet have i? you turned me into a puddle of sorts as you put it, making me all bloody shaky for an hour after that."

she was thankful it was getting dark as
the redness creeped back up into neck and face.
"yeah but you asked me to, i was only trying to help."
her apologetic tone in her voice startled him.

" no. no it was perfect. after all ive been through lately it was nice to have some life brought back into me. and to bloody well get something done in the studio again. besides im feeling better than i did this morning and i even have a pretty date for dinner."
his voice trailed off and he fumbled with some cd's trying to find the right one.

"oh, you have a date tonight? well then you wont want to be dragging my battle beaten body around with you tonight. you should have told me, you dont have to-"
his sudden burst of laughter startled her, but she noticed how cute he was when he laughed.

"what the hell is your problem?"
his fit died down a notch

"love, you dont understand."

"understand what?"

" YOU, youre my date tonight! im dragging your battle beaten and very lovely body with ME. that is if youre willing to go with me. oh shit, that was the funniest facial expression ive seen all day!" he started up his giggling again.

" youre taking ME out on a date?"
"dont sound so horrified. i could ask bloody shannon but i dont think the boys would have that. they think youre good company."

" if you stop laughing at me like that i'll consider being your date. how was i supposed to know anyway? you never asked me!"
she crossed her arms in mock defense

" normally i dont have to ask" he said reflectively. "normally i have to say no actually."
a silence fell then. he hadnt found the right music. they were at loss for words.
ria began to think of how all this happened to her. never had she found luck in her life, most of all men. and angelic men like bono- yeah right. fear crept in her mind as she considered being bonos date. what did he usually do with his dates? did he really like her? was this a pity date? 'stop it ria, youll ruin the night if you keep freaking out over every little thing, just have a good time'

bono's mind turned to the self sufficient and devilish girl beside him. the girl who could take on 4 men and give the tease of a lifetime, but was shocked to be asked out. well- kinda asked out.
and naive to the fact that he wanted her more than anything right now. it was beyond him why he had wanted her so suddenly. was it love at first sight or just his pants talking? whatever it was, she really was something different alltogether.
he wanted to more about her. where it was she drove so wildly, to fight, to dance. feeling headed for disapointment again he dove in with abandon. god, and she was so cute.....

Back
Top Bottom