hero 33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
After a few glasses of delicious white wine Ria began to ease into her atmostphere a little better.
Her cheeks were beginning to glow with the alcohol pulsing through her veins

Two women dining together kept snatching peeks at Bono.
Talking in muffled tones and giggling under their napkins

"youve got a fan club starting up over there"
She was supressing a look of discomfort

Bono looked innocent
"Oh? no theyre probably looking at somebody else"

"Youre so full of it. You know theyre looking at you"

"And where are you lookin'?"

The wine tinted color on her cheeks hid her blush
Something crawled up her bare ankle
Bono's foot
She shivered

"I think you know the answer to that question"

"So if you were sitting over there you would be doing the same thing"
He grinned. head swelling, ego inflating.

"Well if I was over there then who would be here?"

The waiter brought food just in time for Bono to duck out of that question for the moment

Two plates of pasta and two artichokes

"Well?" Ria raised her eyebrows

"Honestly? Probably Edge"

Bono asked her to dance
How could she refuse?
Nobody was dancing yet
A lonely pianist sat churning out delicate measures

She could smell his skin again.
How tormenting. And everyone watched

The feeling of his fingertips in the small of her back made her feel like exploding, or throwing up....something drastic
Every square inch of her body he touched managed to drive her more over the edge

Such an innocent act, dancing. Hand in hand, cheek to cheek.
Feeding the slow fire. Eating Ria alive

She thanked him for dinner

He kissed the palm of her hand. Smiling

Anything babyface

Blue eyes. Deep blue.
The scar on his chin, pattern of freckles
Unique Bono.
Ria peeled her eyes off his face
Bono the black hole....she smiled to herself

He payed the check. Asked where the devil they were. Got directions

Just when Ria thought they might make it back without one of Bonos little side trips he pulled off the road into a mall parking lot

"Dont tell me were shopping NOW"

Bono grinned, urging her out of the car and checking his pockets

"Bono" she protested
He grabbed her hand and jogged into the store with her

"Just come on"
He looked so happy at that moment
she tried to photograph him in her mind
Holding both her hands, jogging backwards
smiling devilishly

"Ta-da!"

"A photo booth?"

Sure enough. He got off track to have their picture taken in a two dollar photo booth at ten o clock
Who can argue with somebody who looks like that?

Bono climbed in, tugging on Ria's hand, coaxing her in away from the scattered people left in the mall

They shut the curtains on both sides

"Ive always wanted to do this" Bono laughed shoving loose change in the slot

"I look terrible Bono. You cant make me have my picture taken now"

He stopped putting change in the slot and looked at her
Another one of his soul melting looks
He toucher foreheads with her

"You look beautiful"

Along the side of her neck his fingers brushed...raising goosebumps all along the trail they left

How do you do this to me!!!! Im nervous again. Silence. All around them.
Fain hum of the machinery inside the booth.
Rias heart trying to pound through her ribcage

Beep!
The machine was ready

Bono pulled away from her, clearing his throat self consciously

They chose a frame with little musical notes around it

Three shots
Snap. One where they werent ready yet. Bono still pushing the buttons, Ria snuggled up close trying to show him what to do.

Snap. Two distracted smiles. Bonos eyes closed, face nuzzled into Rias cheek
Her eyes pointed down

Snap. Bono grabbing a surprised Ria and planting a kiss on her lips. Theres one for the photo album

Ria jumped slightly off the bench

"Sorry" Bono laughed, still holding onto the back of her head " had to do it. Mandatory"

"For a photo or a photo booth?"

Ria tried to shake off her embarrasment
They were pressed tight together
A booth made for lovers
Getting hot in the photobooth, curtains drawn. Tension in the air.

"I dont know" Bono whispered distractedly, playing with the strap of her dress
Feeling it in his fingers. Feeling her shoulder on the tips of his fingers. Velvet like the dress.

Something like courage swept over Ria.

"I have a secret to tell you" Ria whispered close into Bono's ear over the hum of developing pictures

All Bono gave her was a groan in the form of a yes

"Ive been staring at the spot on your body all night long. Right here on your neck"

He felt her warm breath on his neck over the vein

Another groan

Bonos hands were traveling, wandering
Down her shoulders. Arms. Up her sides. Down her back
Roving

Something was finally boiling over inside Ria
Why am I telling him this?
She was screaming in her head
Whispering with her lips

"I want to taste it"

Did I really just say that to him?
Am I being possessed by somebody else?

"take it" Bono whispered, half growling

Softly, delicately she placed her lips over the vein in his neck. Feeling it rise and fall with blood. Heat soaking into her lips.
Subtle nip with the teeth
Just a bit
Barely enough
The salty taste of his skin invaded her tongue
Craving more

Ive gotta stop....Ria pulled back feeling like she had left her body behind
head reeling
She listened to the sound of the pictures dropping out of the slot

The temperature was rising in the curtains

She could feel Bonos irregular breath on her shoulder

"Is that all?" He was almost smiling, eyes closed
sucking on his bottom lip

Ria felt strangely jealous of his teeth. Thats my lip! I want that lip. Both lips. Everything
Just take it, he wants you to...just take it

Light spilled into the hot room theyd made for themselves

"Mall closes in ten minutes"

An old security guard closed the curtain

On Christmas day, I should probably be doing something other than sitting at my computer checking for fanfic updates.

But I'm glad I did.

Excellent chapter :)

Lucy3011 said:
On Christmas day, I should probably be doing something other than sitting at my computer checking for fanfic updates.

But I'm glad I did.

Excellent chapter :)

Everything that Lucy said applys to me as well. I'm supposed to be in cooking, but wandered over to the computer.

That was very, very hot!!

Or, you could, do a poll? If it's easy to put down in as few a words as possible. Sort of, 'would you like the story to go this way or that way?'

Or just think about which way would allow you to take the story furthest.

heres the poll just not in poll form......

option A: so theyve entered the room. they can either ignore the odd atmosphere surrounding their relationship at the moment. Ria will try and shrug off Bonos bad mood and deal with it, sleeping by him like all the other nights

optionB: Ria will confront the issue and bono will respond badly causing a rift in the relationship that will need a bit of *ahem* making up:wink:

optionC: Ria will confront the issue and bono will respond well, causing them to ignore the issue further and save the big talk for another day

optionD: They will get in a huge fight and major drama will follow

either way the story will have a happy ending and it wont be in miami....and they WILL do a little something something dont worry:D
Im saving that for wild thoughts escape though

cheers!

Oh, the stress of deciding which option because it feels like Ria is close to moving to the next stage of the relationship. I'm going to PM you with a thought I had.

If you make it through my ramblings you may wish that I had not sent you the PM. LOL!!

u2bonogirl said:
I ramble far worse than you honey:wink:
why do you think I write these stories?

:laugh: :applaud: ROFLMAO!! That gave me a good laugh. I thought you wrote the stories because you are very talented and kind enough to share. But, evidently I was wrong on those points.

If that's the case..... please keep rambling!!! :yes:

Lady Val said:
I thought you wrote the stories because you are very talented and kind enough to share. But, evidently I was wrong on those points.
Yes, how dare you think she is talented? :wink:

:)

u2bonogirl said:
heres the poll just not in poll form......

option A: so theyve entered the room. they can either ignore the odd atmosphere surrounding their relationship at the moment. Ria will try and shrug off Bonos bad mood and deal with it, sleeping by him like all the other nights

optionB: Ria will confront the issue and bono will respond badly causing a rift in the relationship that will need a bit of *ahem* making up:wink:

optionC: Ria will confront the issue and bono will respond well, causing them to ignore the issue further and save the big talk for another day

optionD: They will get in a huge fight and major drama will follow

either way the story will have a happy ending and it wont be in miami....and they WILL do a little something something dont worry:D
Im saving that for wild thoughts escape though

cheers!

Right, right, right, I am about to PM you too, seeing as you seemed to get quite excited about the prospect of receiving one.:wink:

Lucy3011 said:

Yes, how dare you think she is talented? :wink:

Oops!! :eeklaugh: That didn't come out sounding quite right. LOL!!

Of course I think she's talented. :bow:

yay! I got another PM!! :dance:
sorry:reject: Im kind of a loser like that. makes me feel special when people send me them.
Ive concocted a scheme based on both of your thoughts
I hope you like it! I should have a new chapter up very soon
I dunno....pretty soon I might have to be PMing the steamy parts to keep it from being rejected from the board:|

u2bonogirl said:
Ive concocted a scheme based on both of your thoughts
I hope you like it! I should have a new chapter up very soon
I dunno....pretty soon I might have to be PMing the steamy parts to keep it from being rejected from the board:|

Woo hoo!!! This should be fun to see what you were able to do with our suggestions.

And I can't wait to read the new chapter, but since you seem to suffer from Lost Chapter Disease, might I suggest typing it up in something like Word, save often, then copy/paste into a post here. Lost Chapter Disease isn't terminal for the sufferer, but those that are anxiously awaiting the next chapter feel as though they are dying in anticipation.

PMing steamy parts sounds good. I like steamy parts!! It seems like it's been forever since Wild Thoughts Escape has been updated, so I'm needing new steam.

starsgoblue said:

I did try to sign up but then it said something about me needing to apply for PayPal and that that would take awhile and I just got frustrated and gave up.

Well, ease your stress by going to PayPal and registering there first. Take a few days and then apply for premium here. I've done the whole needing to register at one place in order to register at someplace else and it is frustrating when you're having to do it all at once.

you know I have to ask, cause I pop in here every now and again I'm always amused to see the constant battle of censorship and blah blah blah...amused because didn't honeymuffins (i think that's her name) start a livejournal community so that you all could write your stories w/o having to worry about all that? oh here I just looked up the link

/community/wild_thoughts/ (sorry can't post links)

So yeah is there a reason why you writers don't use it? I mean if it's a matter of keeping your audience I guess you could always put a pg version here, but why keep fighting a losing battle on this site?

well I joined the live journal site.. and tried to join honeymufins community so I could post.. but I am not having much success:sad:

Back
Top Bottom