hero 33

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
annj said:
well I joined the live journal site.. and tried to join honeymufins community so I could post.. but I am not having much success:sad:

uhm all you gotta do is go to the wild_thoughts info page (/userinfo.bml?user=wild_thoughts) and click "join this community" which is funky cause it's like hidden in sentence before the actual info, but that's all...and then to make an entry you go to update journal and at the bottom to the right of to the "update journal" button make sure you select "wild_thoughts" from the drop down menu, otherwise it will post to your journal, and voila

You know, I'm ashamed to say that I missed this story when it first appeared. *cringes*... So I'm gonna go back to the beginning and read it through. I can't understand how come I never noticed it before...ack...:ohmy:

Still, better late then never.

....I'm off for a marathon read.

hey ladies! the messages have taken off in my one day absence:wink:
I have part of the story already on wild thoughts but Ive been really lazy in getting more up there
theres a live journal way of doing it:scratch:
do you still have to make it grammatically perfect and email it to honeymuffins?
hrrrm
Ive decided that Im typing all the chapters out on word from now on. that made me really mad when I lost that chapter:rant:
I cussed for like a whole minute without stopping
youvedonewhat: just for your info, the story started under the title "another story" because I wasnt really planning on going anywhere with it:|
and I love your fics:yes:

Back
Top Bottom