hero 28

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
this may be short. Im on a laptop with weird keys and not much time!!! and sorry if theres anything wrong with the text, i transferred it from note pad to here......

The door shook under a knock

"What?" Bono yelled, sitting up

"Its me" Adam shouted through the door
"I need to talk to Yoko in there, lemme in"

"Yoko? The hells that supposed to mean?" Ria frowned

Bono suppressed a giggle at her angry expression and climbed out of bed in his wrinkled boxers

Adam came cautiously through the open door and paused a moment, noticing they were only half dressed.

"I didnt..."

"No, we were just talking" Bono cut in, hiding the hint of disappointment in his voice

"Right, anyway, I just got a call from someone and it was quite interesting. " His eyes flashed towards Ria, leaning against the headboard in underwear and one of Bono's shirts.

"Well?" Bono had an edge in his voice

"If youre going to be rude then-"

"Adam, come on"

"Sorry, love, this is to do with you anyway. I've just got a call from a man named Marcus, he was at the photo shoot yesterday and noticed you. He's directing a movie right now and the girl who was supposed to do two scenes in it is so pregnant now its impossible. So....he thought you would be good for the part and wants to know if you'll do it."

"wow"

both men stared at Ria, still sitting sort of slumped on the bed, looking thoughtful

"I dont know about this guys. I'm not an actress"

"Sure you are, you pretend to be interested in everything Bono says"

"Funny, wanker"
Bono shot a playfully nasty look Adam's way and touched Ria's hand

"Do it if you want, honey, but if you dont then say no"

Ria thought for a second

"What do I have to do?"

"He said two scenes, four hours being there, tops. Your roll is a mob kings wife in a fight scene. Right up your alley, right?"

He smiled hopefully

"Am I getting paid?"

"Of course!" Adam chuckled "Eight thousand for the two scenes, no strings attached. You would even be in the credits!"

Ria examined Bono's face out of the corner of her eye

"Fine, I'll do it. As long as it doesnt butt in on your vacation time that is....it would be nice to have some money of my own and not have to
mooch off bono all the time" She leaned her head against the wall and sighed
-------------------

"Cut! Thats perfect. Perfect."

Cameras whirred to a stop

Ria walked off the set
The director took her by the shoulders

"I couldnt thank you more, youre a lifesaver. All the paperwork is done so you're free to go."

"Well, nice working for you."

Ria cringed under his touch. Couldnt wait to leave

"You sure you dont want me to call you if anything comes up?"

"Oh yeah, no I dont think this is my carreer but thank you anyway."
His cologne was constricting her air passes....eugh and that hair

One last handshake and Ria went to find Bono and Adam
They were lurking around the food tables

"There you are, Ive been looking all over. Im all done and I really need to get this hideous makeup off my face"

Both Bono and Adam smiled amusedly at her, dabbing away at her cheeks with her shirtsleeves.

"So did you have fun torturing the poor stunt doubles?" Adam asked

"Loads. I think I broke the tall guy's toe on accident. How come you didnt stay to watch?"

"we got kicked out. Mister clod-foot over here knocked over a camera and almost broke the bleedin thing"

"It was an accident, okay? How many times do I have to say it?"

Bono flushed bright red, staring at his shoes

"Well theres a tape with my parts in it if you want a copy. Just random shots, hasnt been edited or anything."
---------------------

"Whats the big deal, Bono? Its not like I took my clothes off for them, its just a damn kiss."

Sulking heavily, Bono looked Ria in the eye with the most painful expression he could work up

He shrugged

"I thought you were smashing. Specially the part where you took the guy down for your man"

"Adam, that was the whole scene"

"Well I like the whole thing"

Bono crossed his arms

"If i had known you were going to give yourself up to some mobster I'dve squashed the whole idea from the beginning."

"Fine, fine" Ria laughed "I give up. I'm a kissing hussy, Ive had my mouth ravaged for eight grand. Have it your way. Excuse me boys, Im going for a walk on the beach"

She stood up from the edge of the motel bed and headed for the door

"Mind if i join you?"
Adam sashayed after her

Bono was left in semi brood mode

Bright colors shone through the clouds as the sun made its bed

Romancing couples strolled the beach slowly, letting the warm waves roll over their feet.

Ria and adam casually walked together, comfortably quiet

"can I ask you something personal?" Adam squinted at her sillouhette against the setting sun

u2bonogirl said:
"can I ask you something personal?" Adam squinted at her sillouhette against the setting sun

And you have to leave it there??? I hope you don't leave us here for very long, the story is too good!!!!

hey annj is totally catching up to me!:ohmy:
i swear if i wasnt in the bloody tropics i would have gotten to chapter 35 already:wink:
if i can scrap some time today I will type a smidge out for you all....
and the answer to what adam wanted to know*winks slyly*

hurry up and get back and get on with it then.. I just have too much time on my hands *lol*:wink:

Back
Top Bottom