hero 19

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
okay i typed this all out and then closed the window with the complete chapter all done
arg

"The sand is so white" Ria scanned the beach on their way down to it from the top of a hill.

"Not as white as Edge." Bono teased, poking him in the ribs playfully.

"Hey, I'm the same color he is!" Ria said in his defense.

"But you're like delicious cream." Bono cooed, "he's like a dead hand."

They made a stop at the bathroom by the beach access so the guys could change into their beach clothes.
Ria waited outside, excited to see Bono and Adam since they had struck up a deal to get her to wear her bathing suit on the beach.

Sitting down in the powdery sand, she fiddled with the sunglasses she'd nicked from Bono- his precious fly shades.
Imagine all the things they have seen...all along the tour. Everything that Bono had seen...

she smiled and turned them around in her fingers, losing herself in thought.
She jumped in surprise at the sound of Bono's voice right next to her.

"Sexy," she said, eyeing his outfit and turning to see adam dressed the same.

"Thats exactly what i thought." Bono laughed, helping Ria to her feet.

Adam and Bono both had on longer versions of her sarong, the exchange for her bathing suit.
They acutally looked really good. So much for mutual humiliation.

Adam walked the cat walk, shaking his butt like a model.

After about ten stops to take pictures and sign things they found a good spot to relax and spread their towels and belongings on the ground.
Adam, looking like he belonged, all tan and blonde, sat down and emitted vibes of coolness with his sunglasses and book.

Ria looked around shiftily before shedding her shirt and adjusting her bikini top for the millionth time.
Bono had a tube of sun screen in his hand.

"I think you need my help putting some of this on." he said persuasively with one of his heart rendering smiles.
Who could say no?
Ria submitted to his eager hands, smoothing coconut scented lotion over every bare inch of her skin.
When he was done, and smiling devilishly she snatched the bottle from him and told him to sit still.

Still grinning, he obeyed.
Running her fingers along his back, feeling the muscles under the skin, Ria noted to herself how solid he felt.
Moving along to his neck, she rubbed more lotion into the white part where his hair used to fall.
Falling into a bono-neck induced trance she kept rubbing the lotion into his neck, paying more attention to the feel of his pale skin and the side of his face visible to her from where she was sitting behind him.

She moved around to his chest, feeling his eyes on her the whole time.
Lotion on the chest, shoulders, down the arms.
Getting gutsy, she put a dab on her finger and rubbed it into his cheeks, feeling compelled to attack his mouth being so close to him.
Those freckles of his. The ones on the left cheek.
She smiled and stopped covering him in the coconut scented excuse to touch him.
By then she had put so much on him he could have come within a foot of the sun and not gotten burned.

But he wasn't complaining.

"All done." she announced, rubbing a little extra lotion on her leg.

Bono let out a moan and flopped onto his back, looking adorable in his sarong.

"Thats the closest Ive ever come to liking a massage." Bono said, still on his back talking into the air.

"That wasnt a massage.." Ria was confused

"I know, otherwise it would have been the first massage Ive really liked. I have this thing about them, they creep me out.
I think you're helping me overcome my fear."
He swung his arms forward to sit up again

"Glad to be of service" Ria said with a hint of sarcasm and a giggle.

"well in that case I think you missed a spot back here" Bono grinned, pointing to a spot on his back.

"Nice try smart ass"

Ria paused for a moment, looking at Bono then at Adam and finally out at the ocean, feeling a sense of peace that hadn't been in her for a long time.
Nothing really mattered at that moment, her friends by her side, the wind whispering through her hair.
Everything was perfect.
And sitting on her enormous towel in Miami with the most adorable man in the world next to her, she smiled.
Putting on the famous fly shades she saw perfect peace, not the irony of things the fly would have seen.

Flopping back like Bono did, she sighed contentedly

"Thats the closest I've ever come to enjoying life."
Her eyes were closed but she could feel Bono coming closer, kissing her forehead.

Larrys voice rose out of the crowd of people in the sand.
He and Edge were running back to where the others were.

Larry was soaking wet and laughing, Edge wet up to his waist and smiling warmly.
He glanced at Ria in Bono's glasses and laughed.

"I think they suit you better"
Larry was eager
"You guys have got to get in the water. Come on. You're missing the best part of the beach."

he was looking extra hot, Ria noted in her mind, noticing the water droplets trickling down his chest.
Caught in the act by the muscled one himself he gave her a sly smile and flexed his left pec, laughing and helping her to her feet.

Hesitating and looking around at nothing in particular, she played with the fabric tied at her waist and pulled it, dropping her sarong at her feet and taking off the sunglasses.
Larry whistled
"Well maybe the water isn't the best part of the beach

Larry's being all cute!

u2bonogirl said:
okay i typed this all out and then closed the window with the complete chapter all done
arg

You don't have the best of luck with typing up these chapters do you?? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom