hero 15

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
"This is it." Adam said.
The driver came to a halt in front of a building with orange strobing lights pulsing out the door.
They all jumped out of the car still arguing about whether tomatoes were a vegetable or fruit.
Ria and Edge sided against Bono and Larry.
Adam, always cool, just sat back and laughed.

'Well I've never seen a tomatoe in a feckin' fruit salad" Bono argued, stepping onto the sidewalk.
Ria was too distracted watching him bend over that she forgot to argue back.
She couldn't wait to dance with him again, but anticipated him getting taken away from her by tons of women once they got in the club.
It took them a half hour to get from the front doors of the hotel to the limo. Ria and Larry waited patiently in the car while the others pleased the crowd.

The orange room was enormous inside.
Hundreds of people gliding along to the music being pumped out my a DJ in a booth, suspended mid-air in the center of the building.
A balcony circled the room, packed with people as well, all sipping drinks and hooking up for the night.
They all followed Adam to a VIP room in the back with soft chairs and waitresses.
People were socializing in the dim light. Ria squinted to try and see who they were.

"Heff!"
Adam greeted the closest person to them. Sure enough, Hugh Heffner rose from his seat between two blondes to greet the others in return.
"Adam, so nice to see you again. This is Anjelique and Cindy," he said, motioning to the giggling girls, who were paying more than enough attention to Bono.

"Who is this lovely lady you've got with you Bono?" he asked, taking her hand and placing a kiss on it.

"This" he pulled Ria closer to him "is Ria. She's my date for the evening, but she could bloody well be my bodyguard if I need it." he laughed, stroking her hip.
The blondes giggled louder.
Batting their eyelashes at him.
Hugh was still looking at Ria, making her uncomfortable.

"Well" he finally said, clapping his hands together "I'll let you get to your dancing, and I will see you around again I'm sure. My dates seem to be getting anxious so I should get back. Ria, I would love to have a dance with you later if Bono doesn't mind."

He walked away with a graceful swish of the smokers jacket and returned to his blondes.
Bono nudged Ria and have her a playful smile.

"What? I dont know why he would want to dance with me. I'm not his type!"
She thought of her dark hair and average boobs.

"Then whose type are you?" Bono laughed, leading her out of the VIP lounge and into the crowd.

"Dunno" she shrugged "Larry's?"
-------------------------------

Having been sitting at the bar for 20 minutes with no sign of Bono she realized he'd probably found some long lost friend or some pretty girl to chat up.
She hopped off her orange stool and took a last swig of her orange drink.
How was she suposed to find him in this crowd?
Milling around she got pushed and shoved around until finally she just went to the VIP room in search of Adam.
The guy at the door didn't recognize her from earlier and wouldnt let her in.
Her loud arguments could be heard from inside the lounge.
Hugh appeared through the door and ordered the doorman to let her through immediately, taking her arm to lead her through the room.
No sign of Adam or anyone else for that matter.

"Thanks, he didn't recognize me without the band."
Ria was looking really embarrased

"I don't know who could forget a pretty face like yours" he purred, living up to his reputation for a smooth talker.

"Bono for starts." she replied, looking exasperated.
Tisking, Hugh shook his head, asking his dates to excuse them for a bit while he collected his dance.

A wave of nervousness shot through Ria as he whisked her away from the lounge. Oh crap, what if he tries something?

To her relief he was a perfect gentleman during the slower song, keeping his hands away from her butt.
He was really easy to talk to, making Ria at ease in no time, dancing three songs instead of one.

Ria's legs were beginning to give out after all the dancing with Bono before hand. and when Adam finally found her she was ready to collapse.
Adam was shocked to find her with Hugh, laughing amiably, he stood back a second to make sure he wasn't imagning it before he made his presence known.

It's a good thing Bono's not seeing this

"I see you two are thick as thieves over here." Adam smiled and raised his drink.

"You've got quite a lady here Clayton." Hugh laughed "I've a good mind to offer her a room in the mansion!"
Ria blushed and looked away, trying to imagine herself in one of those awful bunny suits.
Eugh.
"I'm afraid you would have one angry Irishman to deal with old man."

On cue Bono finally showed his face again, glancing twice to see Hugh's hand on Ria's back.

"There you are, love. Been lookin' everywhere for you."
Bono snatched her up into his arms and shot a questioning look at Adam.

"Thank you Ria for the lovely time, but I think I should be getting back to the girls now."
Nodding goodnight to the boys and smiling he swished off again.

Ria decided to forgive her little Irishman for deserting her, kissing him on the cheek.

"Sorry I didn't come back." he apologized, leading her out of the chaos on the dance floor.
"I got stuck talking to a guy who knows a guy who knows me, sort of bullshit. Before I knew it he as introducing me to all his friends and when I finally got away you had gone somewhere. Shoulda known the second I left you alone you would go straight into the arms of Hugh fucking Heffner."
He laughed, jaw set, looking adorably serious in his jealousy.

"He was a great dancer," she teased Bono "He could move his hips just-"
Bono stopped her from saying any more, pressing her up against the wall and kissing the words out of her mouth.

"What was that you were saying?" he growled, leaning his forehead against hers, looking at her with those deep blue eyes.
Ria wanted to kiss him again.
Forever.
"I said," she growled back "I want another dance with you"

Letting her off the wall he grinned and yanked her into his arms.
Slower music throbbed from the speakers around them as they danced closely. No space between them
Bono wasn't as gentlemanly as her last dancing partner- his hands exploring her sides, back, arms.
He nuzzled her neck intimately and took one of her hands, rubbing her fingers with his thumb, humming a sweet melody into her ear.
------------------

Thoroughly danced, boozed, and schmoozed out, the ragged group finally made it back to the hotel at around 4 in the morning.
Muttering a quiet goodnight to each other they all shuffled off to their rooms and collapsed.
Too tired to care about feeling shy Ria slung her clothes on the floor, keeping her underwear on, and crawled onto the bed.

Bono was right behind her.
She heard a zipper, clothes hitting the floor, and the bed tipped with his weight on the other side.
A sheet covered Ria, the heat not allowing anything more, her face was buried in the pillow.
Realizing Bono was talking to her she looked up.
A devastating smile spread over his face,head resting on his hand.

"Sorry, what?"
"I was asking if you were really letting me in here with you or if you were going to beat the hell outta me for trying."
His voice was tired and gravelly.
Very sexy.
Ria smiled sleepily.

"No, you can stay, but if I wake up with your hand on my boob you're sleeping with Larry."
Laying on her back she looked at the ceiling avoiding Bono's stare.
With the actual thought of sleeping next to Bono not clouded over by fatigue she was starting to feel unsure of her self control.
If she wanted to cuddle up to him was it okay?

"I don't want to be seeing that bastards face next to me in the morning. I'll try to be good, okay?" He smiled sweetly, flicking the light switch by the bed, and plopping his head down on the pillow.

Ria rolled over on her side facing Bono.
The moonlight through the window was shining on his cheek and the side of his mouth.
A smile flickered over it.

"Hey B?"
"Yes love"
"Thanks"
"For what?"
"Everything. Tonight. Yesterday. Tomorrow. Everything. I'll never forget"
'I should be thanking you, but if I can keep you around long enough I'll make sure you don't ever forget."

Ria sighed, wary of the future.
His hand found hers and gave it a squeeze as they both passed out, drifting off into dreamscapes.

Great story. I know its a good one because when I read something I like I tend to talk to the chareters like the people that get on your nerves at the movies and while reading this I'm talking up a storm.:applaud:

Back
Top Bottom