Hero 14

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
I'm having issues with this chapter so bear with me....:huh:

'There's no way I just did that. Did I? Why...why is he looking at me like that? Don't reach out to me, I've done a bad thing. Crossed the line. No I should go. I just want to run away and not deal with this right now.....not look at him. I can't think when he looks at me like that. Fuck, I love him. I can't help it any more ....love....no please....no....I should just go, I don't deserve this....'

"I'm sorry, just....I'm gonna go."
Ria made to walk past Bono
He looked confused.

"But why? Wait. Ria, whats wrong? Please don't go. Stay here."

He took her hand as she brushed past him and without thinking she jerked it away.
She surprised herself and froze, more frightened and ashamed of herself than before.
Looking at the mark she had made on his neck didn't help at all. There was a bright red welt appearing in the shape of her teeth beneath his ear.

"I don't deserve this just let me go!"
Ria stepped away another foot but Bono closed in on her and grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her lightly.

"Who said that? Why do you think that?"

"Nobody Bono, stop!"
He stopped shaking her and thrust her body against his in a violent hug, then easing off, being the gentle man he usually was.
He pulled her back for a moment to look her in the eyes. He always had to see the persons eyes....
full of tears, welling up, streaming down her pale cheeks.

"Babyface, please no tears, it's okay," he purred into her ear, doing his best to calm her, cuddling her into his arms.
A tear trickled slowly down her chin.
He kissed it away
Lingering around her mouth but deciding against what he wanted to do so badly, every moment of the day.

"Come on Ria, why do you think that honey?"

"Have you noticed who you are lately?" she said shakily, gaining the ability to speak again.

"Yeah, I'm Bono. A human like you."

"No. We are not the same. We're like two different races. The beautiful and the others. The top and the bottom. I have nothing! I came from nothing, and that makes me nothing. I have no home Bono, I have no job, no friends. Do you know what thats like? Feeling like you're cursed? Meant to be nothing? You can't know because you are beautiful, talented, passionate. I can't fit in with your world Bono! I'm one of the others!"

She was shaking with emotion, cradling her body in her arms, sobs shaking her body with force.
Bono was awestruck. Is this what she had been feeling the whole time? Like nothing?

"You are anything but nothing. Listen to me, okay? There is nothing that makes me better than you or anybody else. Just because I have a job that makes me appear like something bigger than human doesn't mean I don't have the same feelings and thoughts that anybody else has. Do you have any idea how happy I feel when I'm with you? You make me nervous. And I've been laughing so much! I don't care if anybody says different, the one I want is right in front of me, she just cant see past the barrier of fame."

Pulling her back in, still shaking, he pressed her against his still bare skin.
He was breathing hard, full of emotion.
She felt his lips against her neck, hot against her skin, tearing through her.

"Bono, what are you doing?" she whispered, still in a state of wonder at how things had just happened.

He inhaled her skin, a deep breath, taking her in.
They locked eyes.
He couldn't answer her. She was so beautiful when she was angry. Flushed cheeks, wild eyes.

"I'm- I- I can't take it anymore."
Before she could react his mouth thrust upon her lips, becoming gentle, curious.
Softly blending, their lips explored each other.
He took in her top lip
Then the bottom, pulling on it.
Ria found herself returning his kiss, not arguing.
The kiss became deeper, a feeling of fear and pleasure filling both bodies.
Tasting, feeling, letting go.
Her arms wrapped around his back
She could taste peppermint on his tongue, feel his rough, unshaven skin against hers.
Drowning......
Coming back up....
They both stopped. Looked at each other for a moment, not knowing what to do.
Knowing what they wanted to do.
Bono smiled a lazy smile, a contented smile.

There was a knock at the door
Their heads jerked toward the knock, looking guilty and not knowing why.

Bono gave Ria a soft kiss and headed for the door.
It was Edge, Ria could hear them talking in low voices through a crack in the doorway.
Letting out a sigh Bono shut the door leaving a small crack open, staring at it for a moment.
Then he walked back over to Ria.
He opened his mouth but nothing came out.
Ria looked confused
Bono's hand touched her cheek gently, his palm like fire.

"Edge said they're waiting to go out somewhere. And also." he paused, his voice changing, " they have another room for you if you want it."

She shook her head no.

"Really?" his voice lifted and octave

"Yes really." she found herself smiling "I want to stay here."
Actually having surprised even herself, she paused to think of why she hadn't taken the offer. Wasn't this the perfect time to run away after everything that just happened. Wasn't it just perfect?
Yes, perfect
With Bono.

"Where are we going?"

"Some club Adam knows about. The orange room or some sort of place."

"Should I change?"

"If you want to. Want me to leave while you change?"

Did she? She thought.
'I don't know. Why should I care if he knows whats under my clothes now? We just kissed. Yeah, kissed. Bono. Me.'

"No, stay and help me pick out what to wear."

Bono smiled awkwardly, like a little boy whose just seen someone with a cool toy.
He put on his shirt while Ria took hers off.
Trying not to look. Or stare.
Peeking out the corner of his eye.
Those hips, the curve....

"Are you going to help me or keep drooling?"
Ria was smiling now, opening her suitcase, trying to look scolding.

"Sorry, love, you're just too delicious to not look at."

"You're so full of shit Bono. Here, this shirt or the other?"

He pointed to a tight blue tanktop, not exactly thinking about it.
Moving closer.
The top button if her jeans was undone. She worked them down her hips and onto the floor, trying with all her power not to think about bono looking at her ugly body.
In a flash she had a black pair of pants whisked out of the bag and traveling up her legs as quickly as possible.
He reached out to touch her hip before the pants covered it up.

A groan escaped his lips, a sound of misery. She pushed his hand away and fastened the top of her pants.

"I'm ready if you are." she said cheerfully, ignoring the devilish look in his eye. Did their conversation not just happen?

"You are terrible" his teeth were clenched, he was frustrated.

"Oh?" she donned an air of innocence.

"Get over here." he laughed, reaching for her

"No thanks" she stepped back.
He lunged after her taking them both to the ground, forcing a scream out of her.
They struggled for a moment before she had him on his back pinned under her legs, hands pinned to the floor. She lowered her mouth to his, close, pulling away, knowing it was torturing him.

He growled and struggled some more, finally being released from her grip.

Larry barged through the door just as Bono attacked Ria, sprawling out on the floor, giggling uncontrollably.

"Feck, I thought there was something wrong." he yelled. The wrestlers both stopped, Larry was looking ravishing in his club outfit....
Ria stopped staring and smiled.

"I was just putting him in his place." She joked from the floor

Larry yelled out the door
"S'okay guys, you dont have to worry. Theyre just havin' sex on the floor!"
A stampede of feet arrived at the door, bursting in and goggling the pair on the floor.

"They're not havin'-" Edge started, laughing at the poor couple.

"Course they're not you wanker" Larry interrupted
"Ria's too smart for that. She knows I'm the one with the bigger-"

"Larry!" this time Adam was doing the interrupting.
Larry went silent and blushed
"Sorry" he muttered.

Ria pulled herself up, noticing the splattered remains of the roach still on the floor, and smoothing out her crumpled tank top.

"He started it." Ria announced as Bono began to rise to his feet.

He shot her a cocky smile

"And she couldn't resist it!"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom