Here's to the best bass player...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok, for anyone who knows me you'll know by now that I'm a Bonogirl..:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: and that I find him more then a little delicious..:drool: :drool:

However:

We don't really get many Adam pix in here do we? He's such a lovely man, has such an open, friendly face and so I think we should have an 'Adam appreciation thread'.

What say ye??

Yes.....yessssss.....yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

OK, I have to confess, I've always been a fan of bassists....I don't know where this strage affection come from, but I've always found the bassists the most attractive...

And, Adam is a pure-hearted, honest man, and I appreciate his way of life and his ability to change it a lot. And of course, I am very glad now he seems to be so balanced and happy!

Uhhh, I think I talked way too much, so here is my favourtie pic of him! Enjoy!

7425f99f.jpg

:delurks:

Just wanted to say thanks for all the great pictures, if I ever met Adam I'd probably hug him to death, he's just so...huggable. :)

:goes back to lurking:

Please join us sometime Nienna, us Adam girls are very few around here.:( We do not bite.

Unless you are:adam: and then :evil:

yes, Nienna please do join us! =)
adam is quite the huggable one, isn't he?
heheh scarletlady, i like that picture!

O.O i think i just died.
Miroslava posted these pictures taken by Hef4U2 at Portland in the bass player magazine thread:
hef4u2portland.jpg

hef4u2portland2.jpg

*melt!*

Last edited:
Galeongirl said:

err so tyou are a larry/adam girl... then why is your name EdgeNBono and not LarryNAdam? :confused:
LOLL!L!!L you guys crack me up <3
when i get my own guitar, i'm going to name it Barry Edgeton ;]

Back
Top Bottom