Here it is: The Caption Book Thread!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cassandra, you gave him the book in NYC right? i just found these pictures

could that be the book in those 3 pics?!

nyc_edge3.jpg

nyc_edge2.jpg

nyc_edge1.jpg

OMG!!!! Yes, that's my hand holding the book in photos 1 & 2 and Edge holding the book in 3. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

NOTE:
Please don't hotlink these pictures everybody. These has to stay in Plebaville archives. OMG!!!

anjarw are you responsible for this!? A million thank yous. OMG!!! I'm trying not to have a heart attack at work; trying not to :dancing: and scream!!! OMG....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didn't take the pics..a german friend of mine was in NYC the whole week and made tons of really good pics, when i saw that book and Edge holding it, i thought this may be it :)

I suddenly feel ridicully proud :reject:..

Once again, amazing work Cassandra, the book looks really cool! :up: :)

anjarw said:
i didn't take the pics..a german friend of mine was in NYC the whole week and made tons of really good pics, when i saw that book and Edge holding it, i thought this may be it :)

Okay anjarw, so half million thank yous to your friend and a half million thank yous to you!:laugh:

I printed it out on my B/W printer but I'm so getting this printed out in color! Seeing the pics brings back all the excitement...I actually miss that blue and white cover:(

LG, check your email.

Now it's time for me to go home and stop staring at this computer!!!

Cassandra said:
OMG!!!! Yes, that's my hand holding the book in photos 1 & 2 and Edge holding the book in 3. OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!!

:hyper:

This is so cool! :lol:

anjarw said:

Woohoo!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

:combust:

:faint:

Thank you for finding and posting those picture, anjarw!

:bow:

They're GREAT!!

How unbelievably cool and fitting to have it captured.

Now some-one has to come up with (a) witty and hella funny caption(s) to go with this (these).

Cassandra said:
Please don't hotlink these pictures everybody. These has to stay in Plebaville archives. OMG!!!

Right click and save.

anjarw said:

anjarw, could you ask your friend if we could put those pictures up on u2captions. We're planning on making a page about the caption-book. We'll give credit where credit is due, of course.

Hi! I just sat and read through the fourteen pages, and I had to reduce my all out laughing to pathetic little snickers, 'cause my dad's asleep. I love these, they're great, you guys are great for coming up with it, and I sooo want to hear what the guys thought! :up: :bow: :combust:

yeah I'm curious about that too, I never saw any reaction(I'm going trough the archive, am on page 45 or so) but I wonder what they would say about it! :D
also I love the captions, my favorite is definately the Rome Beachball incident... that actually made me dream about Bono for the first time in my life :drool:
is a 2nd book already made or does it still has to be made?

Back
Top Bottom