Here it is girls...the infamous mesh picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
sb1.JPG

Holy mother of THUD!

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-03-2002).]

MORE!!!

sb2.JPG

sb23.JPG

sb3.JPG

sb31.JPG

sb8.JPG

------------------
b0280.gif

THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Actual convo with Larry:
u2bela1: You?re a skank you know that??
Larry: HAHAHA Good one.
u2bela1: Yeah you big flirty man you!
<clarity> he's prolly all like Anne she said I'm a skank rofl
<clarity> Bono's like you are a skank Lardence rofl

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-03-2002).]

What can I say that hasn't been said. *drool*

------------------
me in chat: Holy fecking mesh Batman!

"It's all about drums."

Proud owner of the mofoin Discoboos (boom cha!) and Larry's stick...hehe.

Whether you love me or hate me you can still email me: clarityat3am@hotmail.com

Jesus, why does he do this to us!!!!!!!!!
Oh well, I like it!
Thanks for the pics!
DAMN!!!!!!!

------------------
You will believe in me
And I can never be ignored

sb3.JPG

That is SO my favorite picture. OMD! Okay, this seals it. Larry can never, ever act fed up again when women drool all over him. EVER!

------------------
"I still can't play guitar
How the hell did I get this far?"

~Bono, Detroit

There is no way we could possibly do infinity push-ups.

[This message has been edited by Mirrorball Girl (edited 02-03-2002).]

Yeah, totally Disco! I wanna see those abs!!!

------------------
You will believe in me

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
MORE!!!

sb2.JPG

sb23.JPG

sb3.JPG

sb31.JPG

sb8.JPG

HUMINAHUMINAHUMINAHUMINAHUMINA.... THERE IS A GOD!!! And He loves me very much.

This made my night, considering I set my VCR to tape the halftime show, but it was set to Air instead of Cable, so I ended up with 2 hours worth of shitty local TV instead of the superbowl... *sigh* luckily Fishy's gonna tape it for me. I was SOOOOOOO upset when I figured out it didn't work.
frown.gif

Thanks!!

------------------
Larry Mullen Jr.'s Harley Club: The motors are loud for a reason. :D

All my pictures are located here:
LadyHeartland's pics.

alright, i know i shouldn't be posting here cause i'm a guy and all...but i just wanted to know if you girls noticed that larry's hair is somewhat longer now and what you think....as a guy, i think he looks cool as fucking hell

------------------
"Miami, New Orleans, London, Belfast, CHICAGO!" ~ Bono (during Stay) at Chicago 10/16/01

"Home, that's where Chicago is!" ~ Bono (during Walk On) at Chicago 10/16/01

Originally posted by U2One:
alright, i know i shouldn't be posting here cause i'm a guy and all...but i just wanted to know if you girls noticed that larry's hair is somewhat longer now and what you think....as a guy, i think he looks cool as fucking hell

Yes, I can agree to that!

biggrin.gif

------------------
You will believe in me

icon26.gif
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
' I want to run
I want to hide
I want to tear down the walls
That hold me inside
I want to reach out
And touch the flame
Where the streets have no name. . .'
.:. U2: Rock's Unbreakable Heart!

Love is...cold steel/Fingers too numb to feel/Squeeze the handle/Blow out the candle
Love is blindness.../A little death/Without mourning/No call/And no warning...

[Thanks M.P.]

I just cut out all 6 of the mesh pics and put them in order by the numbers listed on the website. Now I have my own little video still sequence in my cube at work of Larry in mesh!!!
biggrin.gif

And it's very distracting...*drool*

[This message has been edited by clarityat3am (edited 02-04-2002).]

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
Yeah, I want to see them as well. However, I am not sure if I will be able to handle a full body shot of Larry in that shirt. If I see his complete man clevage and abs, I will probably have a heart attack...

Yeah, I hear that. Did you see the Much Music special? Larry with his shirt open walking out after the Toronto show. I was on crutches and was standing at the time. I wasn't expecting to see all that and I almost fell over...
eek.gif

I think my crutches saved me.

------------------
You will believe in me

Wowsa! Larry is such a tease! He acts like he doesn't want a lot of attention and then wears a mesh shirt for millions of people to see! Like Mirrorball Girl said, Larry should never act fed up when girls drool over him again- he's asking for it!
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by ~LadyLemon~:
Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
Yeah, I want to see them as well. However, I am not sure if I will be able to handle a full body shot of Larry in that shirt. If I see his complete man clevage and abs, I will probably have a heart attack...

Yeah, I hear that. Did you see the Much Music special? Larry with his shirt open walking out after the Toronto show. I was on crutches and was standing at the time. I wasn't expecting to see all that and I almost fell over...
eek.gif

I think my crutches saved me.

Nope, I missed that one...
frown.gif
Good Thing your crutches caught ya! My friend laughed at me for falling over last night (i was sitting down, but I still collapsed after the camera got the first shot of him)...I am so jealous of all who have seen him at the concerts with his shirt wide open. Didn't he take his shirt off during the Notre Dame webcast? I tuned in to the webcast but my connection was so slow and kept cutting off. I had my view on Larry the whole time and thought I would switch my view to look at the other guys and that ended up being a terrible mistake because it screwed up my whole connection and caused me to miss Larry taking his shirt off.
mad.gif
oh well, last night was a special treat...
biggrin.gif

All I have to say is if you can look this good in mesh at 40 just imagine the possibilties....*faints from the thought of it* *THUD*

Stupid drum kit gets in the way
biggrin.gif

To be honest, I like normal shirts better. I've never really cared for the mesh thing. But yes, he did look great.

------------------
Love was never a single emotion

-ACROB@T

sb3.JPG

My younger sister had to work so I started watching the Super Bowl at the bar at the place we work. Now there are people in the resturaunt whow couldn't give a crap about the Super Bowl and half time. So she gets finished and we don't want to risk missing U2 during half time so we stay and watch at the bar. As I get my first glimpse of Larry I yell "OMG! Is he wearing a SEE THROUGH SHIRT?!" People stopped eating dinner and looked at me. My sister replied with "Damn, he fine." So I made a minor scene, Larry is worth it.

Originally posted by Mullen-Girl:
MORE!!!

sb3.JPG

Look closer and see the low black bra he is wearin to protect his 'raspberry' ripples on his man-cleavage.......
biggrin.gif

(keep ur screens dark girls - for effect!)
Now all hes missin is one long dimante earring and a feather boa.........
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 02-04-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom