Here is what WE can do to help AIDS in Africa!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oktobergirl

Refugee
Okay you guys, you can go to this website and there is a letter already generated. All you have to do is enter in your name and address, and it will automactically generate an email letter to the Senators in your state.

VERY EASY. There is a bill ( the Durbin bill) that is set to go up on the hill beginning June 3rd so if you can do this soon it will definitely be a help! Also send this to your friends and family!
http://takeaction.stopglobalaids.com/index.asp?step=2&item=1286

Done. Wooghoo!
While for some reason this feels like the lazy ass way to me, it's better than sitting on my ass and saying 'Yep, AIDS is bad, mmkay'

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"I have to concentrate so hard not to fook up." ~Larry

Thanks for pointing this out...done!
How can we ask Bono how Interference can contribute? I would like to donate some $$$.

Here's DATA's website, too, if anyone wants to check it out.

datatdata.org

smile.gif

SD

U2SJ,

I don't know how you can donate $$ to AIDS exactly, but you might try www.aaaw.org for info.

I belong to the jubilee coalition here in Los Angeles and you can donate to jubilee's cause. They count on donations to keep their office in Washington running . Their web address is www.jubileeusa.org

Hope that helps!

Originally posted by U2SJ:
How can we ask Bono how Interference can contribute? I would like to donate some $$$.

You could probably send an email to Elvis asking if he would set up some kind of fundraiser for Interference. But that would be a good idea, an interference.com donation.

------------------
Daisy

~*~We are one, but we're not the same
We've got to carry each other~*~

AIM:daisyone75

Back
Top Bottom