Here is mine!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cute Irish Bono

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I want you guys to this. I know I had some bad threads but I was justing feeling bad at that time. I had another fan fic I didn't finish because I thought it wouldn't be right to write about Bono saving the world. He is no superhero! Sorry... here is my fan fic and I am just along with it to see where it will lead me...

Last edited:
This is a fictional story please tell me if you like it...

I went to Best Buy and pondered through the music section. I went looking through the Everclear section. Everclear just released another album and I was so excited! I picked up their new c.d. to notice the price then all of a sudden a cute man dress in blue shades with black hair and a leather jacket approached me! With a shy and adorable look he asked,
"You like Everclear?"
"You better not mean the drink!" I joked.
"Yeah, they rock and they are my favorite!"
"I really like them and I am in a rock band!" He said.
"Cool, what is the name of the band?"
"U2."
"Sorry, I don't know" I said in a sad tone.
"Do you know what, let me sing some songs from my band!"
"O.K.!" I hope I know some of them I thought to myself.
He tooked a deep breath and he sang"I can't live with or without you!" Then...
"I wanna run, I wanna hide, tear down the walls that hold me inside!"
"Those are two seperate U2 songs." This man mentioned.
"Oh, my gosh, I have always loved those two songs!" I was shocked that I knew the songs from him only singing a little bit of them.
I conclued"Wait a mintue you sang, "It's a beautiful day, don't let it get away, right?"
"That's right!" He said with a little blush on his face.
"I love that U2 song, too!" I smiled joyously.

Last edited:
We both stood staring at each other. He had a wonderful and corky smile on his face and so did I. "Hey, I think I should get a c.d.of yours, which one do you think?" "Joshua Tree!" He said. "My U2 fans can't stop talking about that album and I sang you those two song off the album." "Hey, thanks but oh, my gosh, what is your name?" "Oh, yeah, Bono, the lead singer of U2!" "Wait, I heard that name before, awesome!" "It is so nice to meet you, thank you very much!" "Sure!" Bono said. "I am delighted to meet you, too!" We both smiled at one and another blissfully.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom