Help with early U2 videos.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs.Clayton

Refugee
Alright, I want to see the music videos our boys made in the early 80's. For instance, Gloria. Is that the video they filmed in a jail in Ireland, or was that another video?
I have the best of video collection, but I want to see the other videos they made. Are they available on video somwhere? Are they on the Unforgettable Fire video? (I don't have that one either)
Please help if you know where I can find them!

Gloria was the one filmed on the barge on the river in Ireland. October was filmed near a castle and I'm not sure where Fire was filmed. If anyone knows more please post.

I have the UF Collection, it's fabulous! It has both versions of Pride, The Unforgettable Fire, Bad, A Sort of Homecoming, and lots of studio footage with the boys and Brian Eno in which Bono is incredibly HOT! They watch a solar eclipse. You see the inside of Slane Castle where they were recording the UF album. For some reason, my copy has The New Year's Day video on it. It's worth tracking down if you don't have it but there are no October songs on it.

------------------
Visit my U2 webpage! <A HREF="http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk" TARGET=_blank>http://community.webshots.com/user/u2kitten

"Walk</A> On, stay safe tonight"

Yeah I've got that one - love it too!
biggrin.gif

There are so many good Larry and Bono shots.

Although I'm not as hot on Bono's mullet as U2Kitten
wink.gif

I believe A Celebration was the video filmed in a jail.

------------------
...a highway with no one on it, a treasure just to look upon it...

"The skeletal structure of your foot is not normal." -- my podiatrist 8-6-01

Alright, so then I should order the UF video. Are there any other ones I can get?
Does anyone have the book "Into the Heart"? Well, in the discussion of either Boy or October, there are still photos from what appears to be a video shoot. Larry is wearing some sort of a black pea coat, Adam has the curly hair. I want to see that video. Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Back
Top Bottom