Help! This Larry lover is quickly falling for another guy in another great group...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bjork

Acrobat
Chris Martin of Coldplay. I've been reading a lot of Coldplay interviews lately and I think he seems like such a beautiful person. But wait, how can I like both Larry and Chris? They're such polar opposites. Hmmm, weird. Well anyway, am I the only one that likes Chris Martin? Have any of you ever met him? I'd really like to know.

sssh, don't tell anyone Bjork but I've been secretly loving Coldplay for a very long time...I haven't told anyone here yet cause it feels like cheating...and yes, Chris Martin is adorable, at least I think so
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bjork:
But wait, how can I like both Larry and Chris?
i dunno, but i manage to ok
i luvvvvvvvv chris, not quite as much as i love larry r adam but hell. the bad news is that according to my sources (which r usually completely rong) hes going out with nelly fertado,(i dont think i spelt that rite.)
which do u like better, chris with lots of hair r chris with no much hair

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

Originally posted by elaine269:
Originally posted by Bjork:
But wait, how can I like both Larry and Chris?
i dunno, but i manage to ok
i luvvvvvvvv chris, not quite as much as i love larry r adam but hell. the bad news is that according to my sources (which r usually completely rong) hes going out with nelly fertado,(i dont think i spelt that rite.)
which do u like better, chris with lots of hair r chris with no much hair

Good news, Elaine! I watched an interview with Chris (Yes, I'm obsessed right now) and he said he's not dating her, but he thinks she's beautiful. And I can't make up my mind about the hair. I like him the way he is right now. Oh, side note, Guy Berryman, the bass player from Coldplay, is pretty easy on the eyes, too. But Chris definitely comes first.

well i have to say im a "not much hair" gal my self. however he will always come second to my larry and adam. along with carson daly of course

------------------
i'm already gone, felt that way all along

u glorify the past while the future dries up.

ooooh, i *adore* chris martin! but i'm not a larry girl- it's all about adam for me.

and i like chris martin with shortish hair and facial hair... mmmmm, he's just beautiful!

and his music... *swoons* i was fortunate to see coldplay twice last year, and chris is even more fantastic in the flesh!! i kinda hope he's not dating nelly- she annoys me.

then again, maybe i'm just jealous...
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom