Help TAKE ME HIGHER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oliveu2cm

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
Many of you have asked about my website and in an effort to reinstate it, I need your help.

My hosting server will NOT contact me, reply to my emails or return my calls. If I happen to talk with him, he brushes me off. I attempted to switch to a new hosting company but this other guy is in charge of my nameservers or something- I'm not sure of all the details of how it works but I do know my hands are tied right now.

I'm posting this here b/c many people have contacted me about my site, and finally there is something you can do to help. Send him an email telling him you've been trying to get to my site since mid-december and are extremely disappointing that the hosting company hasn't fixed the errors & got the site working. You don't have to go off in the email but ask them to fix it, etc. Anything. This guy needs to do the work he's been paid to do.

I do this work b/c I know how many people enjoy it. I want to continue doing it, and your help is much appreciated!

jwyrick@freeboost.com

:) Thanks. Olive

We're going to let him have it! Is that first letter in the email a j?

thanks everyone!! :hug:

his phone was busy all day and I haven't received any emails (no surprise) but I'll call tomorrow.. i want to switch to a new server.

I'll keep you updated. Thanks! :bono: :heart:

I've never seen your site :reject: , but I like you, so I just sent an email. I used my work address too, because it looks important. :mac:

My email came back to me. Said they couldn't deliver it. :angry: Maybe I got the address wrong, I'll try again tonight.

:rant:

I am ABSOLUTELY AGHAST at this asshole.

NO contact back. NO email back to me. NO answering of his phone.

I found an awesome new hosting company- but they canNOT put my site up until this Jeffrey -Freeboost- guy releases my nameserver. Which, I can't see him doing since he will not respond to me.

So I just filed a complaint with the Better Business Beauru. They say it could take up to 45 days to process it. :sigh:

I filed a complaint with PayPal, since I paid him for this service through them. Since I paid in May they can't do anything about it except note it on his account.

I also filed a complaint with Enom, the company that holds my nameserver. I filed a complaint against Freeboost since Freeboost is Enom's customer, but he won't let go of my nameserver.

Oh I SWEAR!!!!... :scream: :mad:

Thanks Hippy. I think the only thing I can do now is wait.

I don't get why he wouldn't address any of the emails or complaint notices. :huh: grr.

Olive, I really hope you can have your site up and running soon. :hug: In the meantime, I've sent the :censored: an e-mail. :D

Olive, do you want me to put a notice up on my website about this? I'm sure people would be more than happy to help!

Ol we'll get it worked out! Don't worry!

*dusts off the Screwtape Vibes*

MUA-HA-HA

I know Olive has thanked you guys, but I just want to say how happy it makes me to see you guys so willing to help eachother out. We really are a great bunch of girls...scary...but great!

:D

Back
Top Bottom