Help TAKE ME HIGHER

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
weird my other reply disappeared :scratch:

ANyway, wertsie thanks sooo much for the offer! :hug: You guys are being really awesome in helping me! I think I'm good right now- I'm talking w/ the people in charge of the nameserver and trying to get them to give me access since this guy has disappeared off the face of the earth- all my emails to him are returning. :huh:

Sooo I've bought space and all I need is that nameserver changed.

And as a little bonus I've gone ahead with some sexy:mac: Plebans and done a few additions to the site. It's gonna be sooo rockin' and I can't wait to show ya!! :hyper:

:sexywink: ~Olive

My email came back as undeliverable because his account has 'permenant fatal errors' did anybody else get that? He's probably shut it down to avoid us, the asshole! :mad: :rant: I hope your other service works out Olive, but still this guy should pay!:madspit:

Last edited:
:up: :dance: :happy:

YAY! :yes:

Is this from the same place it was or did you move it? If you ever get time please tell me how to save pics on disk or cd, I live in fear of my hard drive going with 3500 U2 pics. Thanks.

U2Kitten said:
:up: :dance: :happy:

YAY! :yes:

Is this from the same place it was or did you move it? If you ever get time please tell me how to save pics on disk or cd, I live in fear of my hard drive going with 3500 U2 pics. Thanks.

It's still at www.u2takemehigher.com but it's a new IP address. but the above link will take you there (not sure if that answered your question?).

If you have a cd burner than burn all your pictures onto a blank cd. burn burn burn. If not, the disks won't do you much good b/c disks can only hold like 3 pictures. :slant:

Sweet, Carrie!! glad to hear your site is coming back!!

psst I havent forgotten to mail the cds, I have been really busy lately I will try to mail them this week sorry!!!

adamswildhoney said:

psst I havent forgotten to mail the cds, I have been really busy lately I will try to mail them this week sorry!!!

Ok no prob! I'm going away next week so I'll get them done when I can :cute:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Yay! :dance:

I did like the pics of :larry: and :edge: on the temp page though :wink:

me too :tongue::sexywink:

Larry_crazyshirt.jpg

edgetshirt.jpg

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom