HELP! ::sends out the MacPhisto signal::

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2BoomCHA

The Fly
So, um, I have this sculpture class... And we have to take one thing and sculpt it out of three different media. I have chosen, as my "one thing", to do the MacPhisto signal, like the Batman thing. You know, the HMTMKMKM video... In there. I just have only seen that video once a long, long time ago, and since then only stills... So I can't exactly draw it off the top of my head, much less sculpt it.

What I'm asking of you guys, O PLEBA Picture Goddesses (and Gods if you're awake out there), is for pictures of this symbol. Pictures of it on the HMTMKMKM t-shirt, stills from the video, or even PopMart screen shots when it's up there in lights. I know there's an Otto photo of the latter, but I can't find it! I'm doing a mad search; 'cuz I have to start building maquettes (mini-sculptures) tomorrow! Yipes.

Can anybody help? Please?

-Desperate Linds

------------------
NO FB++++ N+++ C~# L+++ O++ CV++ UB4, UF7, JT10, ZO1, PO5

Hey! I have the Otto one and another one I'm trying to find as well. Here you go:

macotto.jpg

And here's a screencap from the vid:
macphistosign3.gif

Hope that helps
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by littleheartsuitcase (edited 08-28-2001).]

I plan to get that tattooed on the small of my back as soon as I turn 18, BTW.

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

Here's another one.

macphistosignal.jpg

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

"Ohh!!! Egyptians!" - Me, on AOL IM

[This message has been edited by Sunrazor (edited 08-28-2001).]

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh....*sighs contentedly*
biggrin.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

Back
Top Bottom