Help? Pleba to the rescue?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

~BrightestStar~

Blue Crack Supplier
Gettin' hot in a photobooth....livin it up in Ikea
Hello Ladies (and gents)! :hug:

Please answer my plea - I need U2 quotes/lyrics/sayings/etc, or even none U2 quotes..and I'm drawing un utter blank :help:

You see, one of my profs, and the director of my program, and all around nice guy, is retiring, and we're making a quilt, in which each of us makes a patch...I want to write a quote but I can't think of any!
Any inspiration or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks! :heart:

This one is on the wall above my desk:

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt ... and dance like nobody's watching." —Bono

(anybody know where it's from? I found it on somebody's LiveJournal)

BonoIsMyMuse said:

"Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt ... and dance like nobody's watching." —Bono

I am not sure that is actually Bono's. Lord knows I have gotten an email foward with that quote as the big finale dozens of time... :-| Zero mention of Bono... usually just some inspirational "live your life to the fullest" kind of thing... :shrug:

:reject: Sorry if I burst any bubbles... could be wrong and all that, but dunno...

BonoIsMyMuse said:

Satchel Paige and it's beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom