help pleba

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RickFly

Refugee
i just put my dog to sleep. he was a 14 year old labrador and i had him since he was 5 weeks old. i have been listening to u2 like crazy and decided to finish my "long time in the making" compilations. could you please give me ideas as far as cover art goes? thanx

I'm sorry about your dog :sad: :hug: Losing a pet is so sad :(

For the cover do you want a through the years type of theme?

thanx kitten, it is tough , here is the front cover for cd 1 and 2.

my compilation is going to have 6 studio cds and 4 live cds.
i want band and individual pics for the studio cds and also live pics for the live cds. they will be in jewel cases that will carry 2 cds in each one.

here is what i have for studio cd 1 and 2.

u2frontstudio1&2.jpg

i dont really have a preference for making the entire cover art just the elevation era, or boy era. etc. really whatever looks good to me is what i want to do.

here is the cover i have for studio cds 3 and 4

also please help w/ ideas for the back covers. i was thinking of having a really old pic of the band cerca. boy, october era ...

u2studiocover3&4.jpg

thanx for the pics. what does everyone think of the covers that i have done so far? any suggestions please let me know. i love the pics of bono and edge that are from elevation, also the new years day snow pic.

here is the back for 3 and 4. i may try and incorporate some of the zoo tv era logos like the space guy on the zooropa album somewhere in the back cover, or other zoo tv era logos.

here is the back for 3 and 4:

U2studio3and4back.jpg

i am teaching myself to use photoshop , and i did a compilation for one of my favorite bands The Doors, and did cover art and my fiance' said that i should have gone into graphic design. id love to do something like this but i need to learn a lot lot lot more.

any suggestions please help!

Back
Top Bottom