Help Me Somebody!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bonobeliever

The Fly
Help me Plebans! I purchased U2 Pop double dvd and I can't access the CD-ROM part on my laptop (Dell). The screen comes up saying "to access the ROM content of this dvd please insert into your pc or mac". The DVD is already inserted. Can anyone tell me what I'm not doing right? HELP!!!:sad:

I think that means it won't work on a laptop :uhoh:
might mean it isn't compatible with the video card you have...
I haven't used the rom yet, so perhaps someone who has can help you..

bonobeliever said:
Help me Plebans! I purchased U2 Pop double dvd and I can't access the CD-ROM part on my laptop (Dell). The screen comes up saying "to access the ROM content of this dvd please insert into your pc or mac". The DVD is already inserted. Can anyone tell me what I'm not doing right? HELP!!!:sad:

Perhaps you are getting this message because the auto run is trying to open the DVD player. If you're running windows did you try just looking at the contents of the file in an explorer window?

Dana

What worked is that I had to hit the P sign (startexe) and the popmart box comes with the menu for the CD rom. There is a lot of cool stuff on there. There is a game you can play (spot what you don't see on the conveyor belt, a tour of the tour video with Paul McGuinness taking you on a tour of the stage. You see Dallas Schoo, the Edge's guitar tech explaining the different guitars that the Edge uses; he even uses the first guitar that he used on the RH, JT tours, the pedals that the Edge uses to generate different sounds, (even a piano sound that he can play on his guitar when "New Year's Day" is played; then he went on to Larry's drumkit, we see Sebastian Clayton, Adam's brother who is the webmaster of u2.com site and managed the site where you can view U2 concert online; a behind the scenes video of Last Night On Earth, and two other videos of concerts; one in Rotterdam and the other in Copenhagen. This is just disc two. Disc one has the actual concern in Mexico. Believe me it was worth the buy. My sister bought it for me because she knows how much I love U2.

Back
Top Bottom