Help me please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So um this is something non-U2
Well I'm very fond of the 60s music and I'm looking for old black and white videos. Y'know The Troggs, The BEatles et cetera. But it's very hard to find a downloadable video so I'd like you to give me some advice. Where should I look for etc etc.

Thanks

you can download it. just go to google and search for it. it's also free. what you do is share all your files with other people. you can get stuff from them, and they can get stuff from you. just search in the video category for what you're looking for, and there's a decent chance someone will have it. if what you're looking for is rare, it's best to go on at a time when many people will be online.

just keep in mind that kazaa has a lot of spyware.......

Stories for Boys said:
you can download it. just go to google and search for it. it's also free. what you do is share all your files with other people. you can get stuff from them, and they can get stuff from you.

heh, unless you don't share anything so people don't suck up your bandwidth so your school doesn't get all pissy

*BOOMCHAA!* said:

W...WA.....WHAT is SPYWARE?!?!?
It sounds scary.:scream:

its a ad-on that many file sharing network based softwares use. It basically allows others to see what's in your hard-drive. And it can run and you may not even notice. I personally stay away from it. Kazaa-lite I guess has none. i prefer using mIRC, DirectConnect (although I guess DC only makes sense to use if you have a cable modem), and Blubster.

Back
Top Bottom