Help me name my puppy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Jenni_Anne said:

If you called it Bono, or (insert fave U2 guy here) then the possibilities would be endless:
"Bono usually sleeps in his basket, but sometimes he sleeps with me..."
"Bono! Bad boy!" :macdevil:
"Bono, fetch!"
"Bono, stop licking me!" :eeklaugh:

Sparky sleeps with me every night when I'm not off at school...

he's the one putting the moves on the other kitty in his sleep
naptime.jpg

ok I just typed out that url from memory, if it works I'll be SO suprised

*edit cos it didn't but I was REAL close

Last edited:
FISHY!! The puppies are SO INCREDIBLY CUTE!!!

hmm...names...

Buggles
Sweet Joey T
Cookie Monster
Thaddeus
Ezrekiel
C-dog the Westonian (couldn't resist, sorry...)
Juanita
Pilar
Isolde
May
Madeleine

Okay, I am SO unoriginal!! Anyway...

Jenni_Anne said:
If you called it Bono, or (insert fave U2 guy here) then the possibilities would be endless:
"Bono usually sleeps in his basket, but sometimes he sleeps with me..."
"Bono! Bad boy!" :macdevil:
"Bono, fetch!"
"Bono, stop licking me!" :eeklaugh:
\

Oh, my god...:lmao:!

I didn't catch this thread sooner...FishNeedsABicycle, those pictures are simply ADORABLE! I love dogs!

Hmmm, names...I could give you the names my family's dogs have had: Mickey, Coco, Brandy, Benji, Heidi.

There's a few ideas.

Angela

Yeah.... I'm really original when it comes to naming animals....

My first bird: Big Bird

My turtle: Mr. Turtle Man (I don't even know if the turtle is a boy)

Dog names I've had in the past:

Harvey
Lucy
Wally
Cody
Betsy
Barney

My mom's dog:
Maggie Mae

The majority of the dogs I had growing up were Beagles. We had one mutt, Lucy, who ran away from her abusive owners (she had scars on her legs and would cower in the corner whenever we picked up a broom or a rake or anything with a long handle) and ended up having five puppies under our house. It took a long time for her to trust us and when she did, she became fiercely protective. She was an awesome dog. All my dogs who have passed on still have that special place in my heart. I don't know why I'm blathering on about this, but I love dogs and wish I could have a dog again.

I would love to have an Irish Setter and a calico cat. Just my dream animals. But, for now, I have my turtle. :D

By the way, Kristie, you had me ROLLING when you said SKELETOR. *snerk*

Moonie :D

bonosloveslave said:
it kinda makes me sad when i hear about people spending money to get a purebred dog. there are soooooo many nice dogs in shelters that get put to sleep every day. i'm not tryin to rain on your parade fishy - it's your money and it's your choice how you spend it. i myself would like a golden retriever someday, but i'm gonna put my name on a waiting list at the local shelters and humane societies to call me when they get one in. my dad just got one a few months ago that way and it is the sweetest dog ever.
sorry i just couldn't hold it in. :(

Good point. The president of the akc had a good idea...if you get a purebred dog then you should also get a mutt from the pound if you have room... don't forget about rescue groups..they need all the help they can get...

bluephisto said:
I have a cat named Fly ...

MAC.

Then, we can put them in the same room and enjoy the resulting mayhem when two small, furry things (NOT BONO this time) named after alter egos COLLIDE!

I'm a little biased , though.

...isn't your cat black too? black&white, cat&dog..... lol, hmmm....

Back
Top Bottom