Help me find this picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
I'm trying to locate a picture that spanisheyes has in his avatar - I think the last time I printed it I found it here, but I can't seem to find the thread where it was.

Anyone?

THANKS!

Ah yes, that's the one!

Edit: is there maybe a smaller version of this picture out there? I tried printing this but some of Bono's back sort of got cut off, and unfortunately the picture won't fit into the CD cover.

Last edited:
Well, you can resize it and make it fit on a CD sleeve yourself. :wave:

Attachments

• bono.jpg
    bono.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 62
FallingStar said:
Well, you can resize it and make it fit on a CD sleeve yourself. :wave:

OK, how do I do that? The size of your pic is alllllllmost good, just a touch bigger would be perfect. And is there a way to have a pic without all the text that goes with the page (*edit* ok I figured that out) - like when people post video stills and only the pic shows when you click?

Last edited:
You can resize pictures in "Paint" just open paint and open the picture and choose 'image' then stretch/skew and change the percent in the top 2 boxes.

U2girl said:

OK, how do I do that? The size of your pic is alllllllmost good, just a touch bigger would be perfect. And is there a way to have a pic without all the text that goes with the page (*edit* ok I figured that out) - like when people post video stills and only the pic shows when you click?
hmm.....You figured the last part out yet? Cos I really don't know what you mean. :der:

To the first thing: You need a graphic programme on your pc, I bet yours does have one as well like Photo Editor or Corel or anything with which you can work with on pics, you know?.....

Is that a better size? If you could give me the number of pixels you need for your cover, it would be much easier. :yes:

Attachments

• bono2.jpg
    bono2.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 48
I figured out how to see just the pic without the text. And I'm doing the Corel thing you suggested, Falling star!

Unfortunately I don't know how many pixels it takes for a picture to fit the CD cover.

*edit* WOO HOO! I got the purrrfect size - it fits perfectly!

Last edited:
U2girl said:
I figured out how to see just the pic without the text. And I'm doing the Corel thing you suggested, Falling star!

Unfortunately I don't know how many pixels it takes for a picture to fit the CD cover.

*edit* WOO HOO! I got the purrrfect size - it fits perfectly!
Cool! :hug:

OK, I got one last question: is it possible these pictures are made (developed) into several colors?
I mean, the ones here have kind of a blue tone, right? Well the one I found the last time has a brown tone...

Back
Top Bottom