HELP!! Can someone PLEASE help me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sparkys girl

Refugee
I have been looking for a larger image (with good resolution) for my Adam collection. He looks absolutley amazing on this pic, but I only have a small size pic, does anyone have this pic (only bigger)?!
Please help me...sparky's girl has been seeking this pic of her sparky for a longtime with no success!
crap.gif

Thanks in advance girls (and boys if any are around)!!!
adam9.jpg

------------------
"Bass players attract the weirdest fans..." --Edge

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

"She is the dreamer, she's imagination..."

***Maria***

this is so sad....
frown.gif

look at what you have reduced me too!! i am replying to my own post!
frown.gif
frown.gif

no one has the above adam pic?!
oh heck...what if i offer this pic of bono in a swimsuit!!
Por favor ayuden me! Please help me! Thanks, Sparkys girl.....anyway enough me...here is the bono pic...
9S53528.jpg

------------------

"I think the psychology of the bass player is interesting. If you've chosen that instrument, you've decided in a way that your role is to support, to make everyone else feel confident".--Adam

***Maria***

*Faint* You want Adam pics? Here take mine! Take 'em all! Wooo!! *takes half-dressed Bono and runs away to Aruba*
biggrin.gif
woo! SAL-I-VATION! Drroo-ool...droo-ooll...(courtesy of Bluey)

P.S. sorry I don't have Adam pics
frown.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

thanks for the effort you guys!

Mona you wild girl...*maria waves as Mona N Bono take off to Aruba* he,he
biggrin.gif
i thought you guys would love that pic. i'd never seen it either. he looks very *smooth* so he must have been *very young*. *maria lights up a cigarette (even though she doesn't smoke)
smokin.gif
cough, cough....

Disco...I am not sure, maybe you can work some magic on photoshop. lemme look for the link, then maybe you can help me with it?!?!

------------------

***Maria***

this is one place i found it..
many thanks to bonavoix...this is her wonderful site!!
http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com/slide_shows/Adam_Pictures/adam9.jpg

i hafta look for the links to the one other place i saw this pic of adam.
thanks girlies!!

------------------

***Maria***

That is the most awesome pic of Adam that I have seen in ages!!!!!
Are there any more like that out there?
Totally Classic!!!!
Thanks a lot!

Originally posted by Mrs.Clayton:
That is the most awesome pic of Adam that I have seen in ages!!!!!
Are there any more like that out there?
Totally Classic!!!!
Thanks a lot!

you are very welcome!
smile.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by sparkys girl:
this is one place i found it..
many thanks to bonavoix...this is her wonderful site!!
http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com/slide_shows/Adam_Pictures/adam9.jpg

i hafta look for the links to the one other place i saw this pic of adam.
thanks girlies!!

Thanks! I'll get more Adam and Larry pics soon too... Poor Larry only has 8 by himself! Glad you like it!
smile.gif

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!
http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

[This message has been edited by Bonavoix (edited 08-27-2001).]

Bonavoix, you have got a great site girl!
cool.gif

So, I take it no one has this pic?! I know it is an obscure one, you should have seen the look on my face when I came across it!
1luvu.gif

then I had to do this, that man looks so hot!
smokin.gif
and I don't even smoke!!!

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by u2achtungbaby:
I tried to find it - no luck - here are two for ya

Thanks for trying, and a million thanx for those wonderful sparky pics!
xyxthumbs.gif

the search for the infamous sparky pic continues..
user.gif
...stay tuned girls!

Now back to your regular programming...

------------------

***Maria***

Maybe I should do this.....

WANTED
adam9.jpg

Have you seen this pic of this man?? If you have please let Sparky's Girl know ASAP...

------------------

***Maria***

I can make him bigger using PhotoImpact. He gets a teensy bit more blurry, though. Although I can focus him somewhat, too. Let me know your e-mail if you want to see my handiwork.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:
I can make him bigger using PhotoImpact. He gets a teensy bit more blurry, though. Although I can focus him somewhat, too. Let me know your e-mail if you want to see my handiwork.
wink.gif

Hi there MBG!!
sorry for taking so long to reply, today was my first day back to school. anyway, i really appreciate your help with this. you will make me one happy girl, i adore this pic and this man!!!
yllove.gif

here is my email: moonchild27@hotmail.com

thank you again!!
xyxthumbs.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I know Larry has no business in this Sparky thread, but all I can say is, courtesy of your great site...

I Think I've Just Died and Gone to Heaven

larry2.jpg

Oh my....that is a great pic of Larry, but the site belongs to Bonavoix, not me!!!

------------------

***Maria***

Somewhat Bigger Sparky is on his way to your mailbox, sparky's girl. Go, greet him! He'll be waiting for you!
biggrin.gif

Mona you wild girl...*maria waves as Mona N Bono take off to Aruba* he,he
biggrin.gif
i thought you guys would love that pic. i'd never seen it either. he looks very *smooth* so he must have been *very young*. *maria lights up a cigarette (even though she doesn't smoke)
smokin.gif
cough, cough....

bon voyage to me! also I didn't ACTUALLY go to school these past 2 days (PLEBA was probably so sane without me) I was honeymoonin' with Bono....maybe I'll get Bono for my b-day. *hint hint*

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Somewhat Bigger Sparky is on his way to your mailbox, sparky's girl. Go, greet him! He'll be waiting for you!
biggrin.gif
bigok.gif

MBG....thank you again, I could kiss you, but I won't!!
wink.gif

A visual aid:
**Maria looking at Sparky's "bigger" pic**
1luvu.gif

Thanks again, MBG!! Hope I can repay the favor sometime!! You've made my day!

------------------

***Maria***

Originally posted by WildHonee:

I was honeymoonin' with Bono....maybe I'll get Bono for my b-day. *hint hint*

wishes do come true!! You may get Bono popping out of your b-day cake and serenading you with "got you under my skin!!"
OMG...that would be so romantic and sexy at the same time. I think he would have to wear a red ruffly shirt and black leather pants. Red is so his color!!
wink.gif

------------------

***Maria***

I'm glad you all like the site...
biggrin.gif

And you're right, red is definitely Bono's color... *drools thinking of Bono in red ruffled shirt and leather pants*

------------------
"From an artist's point of view, failure is where you get your best material." -Bono

CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE! I FINALLY UPDATED IT AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! SLIDE SHOWS AND A TON OF PICS FEATURING U2!

http://rattleandhum.icyspicy.com

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
I know Larry has no business in this Sparky thread, but all I can say is, courtesy of your great site...

I Think I've Just Died and Gone to Heaven

larry2.jpg

OH LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
eek.gif

I'll se you there Gina. OMG, he's fecking SMOKING HOT!

(OK, now we return to our regular scheduled Adam drool-fest. lol)

smile.gif

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Sorry I can't help you. That is a great picture of Adam though. Oh, but that one of larry is just too hot! Can people be too hot??

------------------
BOOM-CHA

lol, you're welcome, Maria. I see more people have rushed to your aid now. As for repaying me, it was really nothing ... but I'll keep your offer in mind just in case you're ever, say, invited on a private cruise with U2, and they insist that you bring a friend. I'm your woman.
biggrin.gif

lol, you're welcome, Maria. I see more people have rushed to your aid now. As for repaying me, it was really nothing ... but I'll keep your offer in mind just in case you're ever, say, invited on a private cruise with U2, and they insist that you bring a friend. I'm your woman.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, I see there are other Plebians willing to help me out! You guys are the best!
About the offer, he you NEVERknow!!!
wink.gif

------------------

***Maria***

Back
Top Bottom