Help, can someone please get the watermark off this gorgeous Bono pic?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey bammo2! What a great job you did! These pics are all so beautiful, delicious!!! Keep up to the good work! These really made my day, thank you!!!!!

:heart: :drool: :heart: :yes:

Hey those were some good pics of him! That's so miraculous how you got rid of the watermarks watermark lady! If I could do that I'd get addicted and do it all the time!

Hey Lise! This is not related to the topic, but I just wanted to tell you I love love love that pic of Bono in your avatar!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

BonoVelvet said:
Hey Lise! This is not related to the topic, but I just wanted to tell you I love love love that pic of Bono in your avatar!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks a lot. I found it at the Today show website a while back. Here's the image in it's original size. Hope you like, cause I really do. :drool:

335658%3A723232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D89%3C%3D959%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B825%3B89ot1lsi

bammo2, I tried what you said and what another person told me but I can't get it to be the same color as the pic, it's always another color or it starts out okay and smears. Any more advice? I'm sure no one on here would be sorry if I made a hobby of this!;) :yes:

Hey groovcat- what program are you using that has that rubber stamp tool?

U2Kitten said:
bammo2, I tried what you said and what another person told me but I can't get it to be the same color as the pic, it's always another color or it starts out okay and smears. Any more advice? I'm sure no one on here would be sorry if I made a hobby of this!;) :yes:

hey there

are you going into the colour picker box and then clicking on the picture in the area IMMEDIATELY next to where you want to work? You have to pick the colour while the colour picker is open....

Sorry. I'm really REALLY bad at explaining things. To stop the smearing try to use a small brush and just dot the colour on with it zoomed right in - don't try to draw lines or anything like that - just little dots and then you can use another similar colour dotted on too to stop it looking flat

hope this helps in some way!
Lu
:wave:

Hey bammo thanks I'll try that!

You can find lots of watermarked pics on the corbis site, many are on the u2 challenge! thread. Also the "My Kingdom" thread, and the Bono with Clinton and Bono and Ali threads. I'll go bump them. There are some I'd love to have but I don't know if my computer will load them all individually right now:grumpy: I hope to send you some later!

Back
Top Bottom