help again - popmart symbols

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

opaltranquility

Acrobat
hello hello i need your help again. you know at the beginning of the popmart video they flash those cartoon symbols.... anyone know where i can find them on the web? i don't have my vcr hooked up to the comp anymore to capture them myself :(

thankies!

i know what you mean.........guitar turning into edge.....bass into adam........drumsticks i think into larry and mic into bono.....

i have no idea where you can get these though :shrug:

Okay, here is the best that I could do. I missed capturing a few symbols because it goes by too fast for me to take pictures of them in time! :uhoh: :slant:
236080.jpg

236081.jpg

236083.jpg

236085.jpg

236090.jpg

236093.jpg

236095.jpg

236098.jpg

teehee said:
I had a mouse cursor with those symbols but god knows where I downloaded it from

Bad Kitty! You downloaded from me, cos I made it... But sorry to say,... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhohooooooooooooooo!

Loook what I found to yaaaaaaaaaaaa! Geeeeez! Ok, I'll be back in a minute, I still have can make it! Cheers...

Here is a link to a ZIP file, which contains the full animation in 121 single frames, and with clear background! Enjoy!

thankyouthankyou you're a god send. i wanted them for a design of my personal website. thought it might be cool...gotta play aroudn with them once i move into my apartment and things get settled. but thank you thank you again!! you rock

Mr_LeMon said:

Bad Kitty! You downloaded from me, cos I made it... But sorry to say,... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhohooooooooooooooo!

Loook what I found to yaaaaaaaaaaaa! Geeeeez! Ok, I'll be back in a minute, I still have can make it! Cheers...

You did it? Congrats, because it is soooo cool :yes:

:sad: my bad Opal!

i must have lost all those files when my old computer died
because i can't find any of them!

:censored:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom