HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
Would someone be kind enough to come over here and SMACK ME??? I'm already a nervous wreck about the whole possible dates and getting tickets - and have still a ways to go... Why do I have to be such a worrier?? Ugh
frown.gif

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

Sorry, but I'm assuming your in the States here but...

at least you're in the right country. I've just had a big debate with my bloke (who doesn't like U2)...I want to travel to America to see them on the 3rd leg, he doesn't want to go (which is understandable, I mean, why would he want to queue for 11 hours to see a band he doesn't like) but he's not happy about me going either (safety concerns, not anything else) which makes it all the more difficult to decide.

And what if I pay all that money and they then come back to England/Europe...

I understand you stresses completely...who said being a U2 fan was easy...
smile.gif

Come on over Bonovation! We'd be glad to have you!
smile.gif

If you're worried about safety, pick one of the smaller cities, rather than say New York. But as long as you pay attention to where you are, you should be fine anywhere.

Peace!

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

I know what you mean, I am so nervous. I didn't really get into U2 until a few days after they left the city closest to me
redface.gif

I'm worried they won't come back to my state or something. I'm hoping and praying though!! *worry worry*

There need to be "No Worry" pills for times like these.

Is it true if you go to a local ticketbastard they'll have tickets, or soemthing like that? I am such a dork when it comes to this...stupid me, in January I thought getting in line at 5am was good enough. OK, I got tickets, but tenth in line at 10am got me smack dab in the middle of the arena. (Great, but I didn't know anything of the joys of the heart!)

Btw, Kath...
smash.gif
...smashing down those worries for both of us! (And anyone else who has pre-announcement jitters!!)

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

Back
Top Bottom