Help!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

forbonou2

Refugee
Is there someone that can help me with an avator if I don't actually have a pic myself? I want a nice one of Bono, please if anyone can help! Thank You in advance.

She says she doesnt have a pic, that's why I moved the thread here.

forbono,
Why dont you just look through the pics here in this forum and choose one, and someone will happily make it an avatar for you.

:yes: Just pic an era -- Gg does excellent work!

*remembers purple socks avatar* :bow:

:wink: ok, Serena Vox...after hubbb-hubbin' it, with some :drool: I came up with page #31..#22531? is that right? I hope so...the one where bono is close to the camera..eyes! yeah..that one on the right! And thank you, thank you thank you!!! and a Big Thank you to everyone else! I do....I do Feel Loved!! hee...lol!:yes: :hug:

forbonou2 said:
:wink: ok, Serena Vox...after hubbb-hubbin' it, with some :drool: I came up with page #31..#22531? is that right? I hope so...the one where bono is close to the camera..eyes! yeah..that one on the right! And thank you, thank you thank you!!! and a Big Thank you to everyone else! I do....I do Feel Loved!! hee...lol!:yes: :hug:
Now let me hope I got this one right...:wink:
Bonoblueshades.gif

If I've got the wrong one, lemme know and post the link or something and I shall fix that. XD

Oops, my sincerest apologies on that. The first number was an Adam and Bono icon and I was sure that wasn't what you meant and the one that I did resize was the closest thing I could figure to fit the description when I saw that the number was wrong. I probably should have asked for a little bit clarification, my mistake.
Now I'm pretty sure I've got it.
Bonoredshades.gif

Sorry about that again and hopefully I have it right.

Serena...how come this picture has not showed up in my avator? that last one is the one I want. :hmm: Is there something else I need to do? Please let me know.

What MsPurrl said. :yes:

When in the User CP, go to Edit Options then scroll to the bottom and click to change the avatar, where you will be given the option to choose from the defaults, or upload your own.

Galeongirl can u make one for me??
:reject: I saved some from a thread but ...it wasn`t gif or sth like that.....hope its not to much to ask
thank you in advance:D

THANK YOU:D:D:D:D:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wink::hug:

Okay I just checked my user CP and it says you can choose an avatar of 100x100 pixels! :ohmy: Until now, it was 72x72, I didn't know they changed this! I'll make them bigger for you. :wink:

:wink: hey Serena and everyone else that has tried to help me! Whew!! I got an avator now! how I did NOT come up with the one You said I could use I'll never know! hee...lol! Whew...that was a Major accomplishment today, let me tell ya!! Gosh, I Feel Normal now......lol!

Back
Top Bottom